Ignite Your Cataclysm Classic Journey with Fiery Upgrades

Ignite Your Cataclysm Classic Journey with Fiery Upgrades

The maddened Deathwing the Destroyer erupts from his lair once again, shattering Azeroth as we know it. With Cataclysm Classic™, your journey continues into the era of fire and destruction. Cataclysm Classic will be included with your WoW Subscription or Game Time once it launches.

View Full Article

26 Likes

I guess this is a thing that’s happening, again.

4 Likes

Well they removed /spit but hopefully people come up with a new emote to do it with.

6 Likes

This is how you kill Classic. Mission accomplished!

9 Likes

I am happy with it I never played WOTLK, and it looks like too much work, I like Cata style and I can’t wait for MOP classic

1 Like

They do not know “when to stop”, since people are apparently asking for MoP classic as well. They’ll probably stop there as I don’t know if WoD will have the same draw.

1 Like

Lol at even making Cata Classic, then trying to hyper monetarize it.

6 Likes

I mean, they probably have more sources of feedback than just some angry nerds on their official forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah we can stop at MOP, WOD is when they gutted classes so no need to go there and beyond

WOTLK is boring nobody plays it, and I started in MOP so I want my baby back!!!

1 Like

Are you planning on releasing the retail pet/mount as a bundle seperately from the classic stuff? i’m never gonna play classic so $30 seems a lot for one pet and one mount i could actually use.

2 Likes

So they add an insane mount for retail only but you have to buy a promo for cata classic to get it?

I guess people 12 month sub locking in or doing the epic preorder a year out for the next xpac weren’t enough. They gotta buy another xpac promo on top because they didn’t unlock enough of the xpacs somehow.

I just want the Wrathion pet and nothing else tbh…

1 Like

Just interesting how the past month we have had 3 different bnet promos each that cost a good chunk of change but with their own exclusive mounts. I guess people can’t help themselves but be fomo’d into buying all 3, even if it costs a few hundred USD.

• 12 month sub promo
  • Next xpac Epic upgrade Preorder
  • Cata Classic “upgrade” package

Like… they couldn’t roll it all into one? They’re hoping people don’t notice all of them together are insane cost and split them out to make it look better?

1 Like

Finally we get to mount Ragnaros

Let us stay in wrath era servers if we want, cata changes zones.

7 Likes

Yeah but instead of earning it for retail by logging into classic within a time period like the Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm mount during WOTLK launch, you have to pay full xpac price for it and can’t even use it in cata classic.

Cata classic should have been some special timewalking m+ or raid tier season that’s full length on retail, not split off on its own. Specifically because of the zone changes making it effectively retail.

Classic is still available and so is permadeath Classic. Sounds like they are also doing a Classic+ sort of thing, Soon@.

I agree that there are many players that would prefer to stay in Wraith and Blizzard should consider spawning off standalone TBC and Wraith servers as they did with Classic rather than force migration to Cata Classic by following the retail model.

My ideal end state would be each expansion having a set of standalone servers, with character data stored outside of those servers. Daily play cycle might be something like: 1) Choose a character. 2) Choose an Expansion, 3) Choose a server and have the character be mapped into a expansion specific instantiation of the chosen character’s class and spec. Kind of Chromie time on steroids.

1 Like

I still want to see the “poll data” and spread sheet of ‘we are listening to the fans’ that shows Cata in the lead as the number one thing classic fans want LOL because that is a lie.

2 Likes

So when are we supposed to get the Runebound Firelord Mount because mine didn’t show up. I got the Lil’ Wrathion pet immediately upon logging in but no mount. Nothing in my inbox, mount tab or bags. Disabled all addons and did a thorough search. -_- Give this mount hoarder their mount! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like