Ignite Your Cataclysm Classic Journey with Fiery Upgrades

@massacre i for one am happy about the release of classic cataclysm in my opinion it was my favorite expansion. I think that WotLK has its journey but is vastly overrated as i had more fun in TBC, but to each their own. On the other hand i feel the bundles for a rereleased game is a bit much as i’ve already paid full retail and a sub for the game once before.

The main difference between WotLK and retail is content that almost all players weren’t even engaging with anyway? Back when WotLK was ending originally, I leveled a fresh character on a then very populated PvP realm (Bleeding Hollow), and couldn’t help but notice basically every zone outside of Northrend had zero other players in it, and even the Northrend zones were mostly empty other than Dalaran and sometimes Wintergrasp. Seemed impossible to reconcile with the fact that this was when the game was at or near its highest subscriber count supposedly!

People who really love those old zones will be pleased to hear about classic era servers!

This is my stance as well. I played the game from Vanilla to now, so I don’t need to be on there again, when I have so much to do in Retail. I am not buying a single one of these, until all of the unlocks are in Retail as well. It’s a no-brainer. I don’t play Classic.

1 Like

nice name lol.

also wrath era servers pls.

I’d play a fixed Cataclysm, with all that missing Worgen/Alliance content, and the Abyssal Maw. Otherwise I have Chromie time without having to create a chatacter stuck in the Classic universe.

/laugh is pretty good to mock the purchasers, and there’s no way in hell they’d remove the emote.

They might make it untargetable.

So retail cant get that Ragnaros mount?

Apparently you need to drop ~$90 to get it, even if you have no interest in playing Cata Classic :man_facepalming:

Because it just so happens to be good-looking mount I’m surprised they don’t sell it as a standalone shop mount

1 Like