WoW Classic: Cataclysm Classic Announced at BlizzCon

WoW Classic: Cataclysm Classic Announced at BlizzCon

At BlizzCon 2023, World of Warcraft Executive Producer Holly Longdale took to the stage to announce the next expansion for World of Warcraft Classic.

View Full Article

14 Likes

Very happy about this!!

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, that cinematic was pretty dope. Not gonna play this in a million years, but that was cool.

36 Likes

I liked the new cinematic. Looked spiffy. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

sweet at this rate i will be able to play dragonflight all over again next year with dragonflight:classic.

8 Likes

Don’t mind the devs. They’re just remaking expansion after expansion for all the HYYYYPE and definitely not for cash grabs.

I can’t wait for MoP “classic”.

2 Likes

Nice but keep some servers in wrath do not shove us all into cata with no option

56 Likes

I second this.

3 Likes

OMG!!! I am STOKED for this! I cut my teeth on Cata!

1 Like

:confused:

What’s going to happen with WotLK?

19 Likes

So you people screamed at Blizzard for a Classic version of Azeroth and WoW and now you’re cheering for the very thing that replaced it………ok.

21 Likes

Honestly all I care about. Cata is my favorite era for a few of my favorite specs (like disc priest).

6 Likes

are you guys doing wrath era please?

22 Likes

had us in the first half

Can we keep wrath?

16 Likes

Please either keep some Wrath servers or give us enough warning so I do not buy a subscription that I will not use.

30 Likes

I’m sure they’ll come out with a sub package to keep people sucked into the game and spending money before getting rid of all wraith servers.

I fondly remember the music to Cata as being good. Nightsong and Depths of Vashj’ir in particular.
Plus at least questing itemization gets fixed finally.

1 Like

Please keep some WOTLK servers

32 Likes

I don’t understand, you guys had a successful product which catered to the massive userbase that left your game in the last decade, why would you go and mess that up? Do you even understand why people would pay money for a 15+ y/o game in the first place? You guys have absolutely no business acumen…

16 Likes