World of Warcraft Post-BlizzCon Q&A

This year, we plan to release a World of Warcraft Q&A video soon after BlizzCon. We’ll take the questions for the Q&A from you – both at BlizzCon and via forum threads that we’ll open on Friday, November 3. We’ll ask you to submit questions on the latest WoW and WoW Classic updates, and we’ll answer as many as we can in the Q&A video.

We look forward to hearing from you. See you at BlizzCon!

50 Likes

I don’t think this a good sigh tbh.

52 Likes

so uhm. what about it is bad exactly?

3 Likes

I love a heavy sigh myself. Dramatic effect and all.

On topic, I always enjoyed the off-the-cuff live Q&A that Ion and Lore used to do. Those responses were … unpreditable! :smiley:

However, this seems like they will make sure that the answers they choose to provide are more polished and in-line with the triad-leadership’s vision/concurrence (i.e., not live, but well thought out and pre-recorded). Those moments when Ion answering something off-the-cuff and Lore’s mouth gaping in stupefied dazzlement are likely not going to be repeated in this upcoming Q&A, which is too bad as those were the most entertaining moments of all! :rofl: .

14 Likes

Uldaman ingame Lore Books mention an Avaloren. Does it have any Fairy Kingdom like Arthurian Legend or the Gargoyles Cartoon.

4 Likes

No live Q&A. They are only taking questions about the latest update as well.

Don’t be surprised when they choose to answer only the softball questions with answers that sound unbearably corporate and rehearsed.

65 Likes

And only answer the softball questions.
Excellent.
I hope Lore repeats the answers given, so we can reminisce about the old live-streamed Q&As.

12 Likes

Question: How many yachts did it take to finally rid us of Bobby K?

31 Likes

This is preemptive damage control.

Kinda like they know the next expansion isn’t going to be recieved well, or something along those lines.

Why else?

Not a great sign, lmao. It’s forboding.

18 Likes

That how I feel about it.

3 Likes

I don’t see Q&As for OW2 , D4…so it seems like the same treatment for all their games. Like a way to avoid questions like “dO yOu GuYs NoT hAvE pHoNeS?”

5 Likes

Oh no… the trolls will be in full force.
:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll weed through all the nonsense first.
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

Question: Warcraft 3-style World of Warcraft map creator when?

4 Likes

What are we going to watch on the free stream if there are no live Q&As?
Is it going to be a lot of pre-recorded videos like we’ve seen all DF, with a brief introduction from someone on the stage?

2 Likes

With all the idiots rushing the stages at gaming events lately, I can understand why

Here’s to hoping.

1 Like

Increased price

No private screenings( seeing it before the rest of the world)

No red shirt moments allowed

… yeah 11.0 is about to be mid

9 Likes

Live Q&A needs to happen. they are buying a ticket for a chance. im guessing the reason is because the previous had a taiwan situation, maybe have tighter security? or are you guys scared of a " early april fools joke " like diablo immortal?

regardless. not a good sign to hide from the community.

6 Likes