Guardians of the Dream is Now Live!

Guardians of the Dream is Now Live!

The time has come to enter the Emerald Dream, engage in new Public Events—Superbloom and Emerald Bounty, build Renown with the Dream Wardens for unique rewards, and save the new World Tree from Fyrakk's forces in a new Raid—Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope.

View Full Article

1 Like

But what if I dont wanna defend it

6 Likes

So is this like the fourth time we’ve had to defend the dream from some sort of corruption?

4 Likes

No gnome sacrifice today?

:panda_face:

Why don’t we corrupt the dream ourselves, so no one else can! Just fling some chaos bolts at it!

2 Likes

Let’s hope you’re 10 builds ahead internally. There is a ton of balancing to be done and the discrepancy between some classes and others isn’t a fun thing to see.

1 Like

The current PTR is already a release candidate. Outside of some major flaw, you can expect any balance changes post-launch to be daily hotfixes.

Why does the picture says November 8 even when all the promotional material says November 7 is when 10.2 releases to the public?

Yeah, Night Elves aren’t good at their job.

1 Like

No I don’t think I will.

2 Likes

This looks pretty it is like the Night Fae zone!

Sacrifice aug evoker instead I wouldn’t miss that nonsense >:(

I mean whatever, but as a concept…meh.

Didn’t we do this already? It’s like Groundhog Day. Must be the Jailer behind all of this.

2 Likes

Probably basing it on historical data where major releases aren’t actually playable the day of the release.

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/no-i-dont-think-i-will-gif-23864982

4 Likes

My impression of the dream is that it doesn’t exactly generate a lot of internal drama naturally. External corruption is basically the only reason for there to be combat going on there.

ever since dream took off his mask i don’t want to defend him anymore

I will build renown with the Dream Wardens if renown can be account wide!

1 Like