Enhance Your Blood Elf or Druid with New Customizations

Enhance Your Blood Elf or Druid with New Customizations

Whether you’re looking for a new hair color for you blood elf or exploring a new form of expression for your Druid, the Guardians of the Dream update has what you need.

View Full Article

17 Likes

my body is ready for these druid forms

5 Likes

The moonkin there looks awesome

1 Like

I am so insanely hyped for all the new Emerald Dream druid forms!

4 Likes

I like the new hair colors :heart_eyes: any chance night elves can get some more browns and blonds?

8 Likes

what is the method of obtaining these?

3 Likes

My guess is similar to dragonriding customizations. Some drops, some renown, some achievements, some quests, etc.

2 Likes

That’s cool, but if any are locked behind mythic raid to troll people into playing dead on arrival timegate as progress systems, then you’ve just made it very easy for me to ignore 10.2.

14 Likes

The only one known to be locked behind mythic raid is the fire owl flightform / mount from Fyrakk.

2 Likes

figures blizzard would try to hold stuff like that hostage to force engagement with dead content.

3 Likes

I misread the title and thought that we were getting Blood Elf Druids…

28 Likes

how is mythic raiding dead content?

7 Likes

Blood elf druids when?

16 Likes

I like the new hair, but I wish Felblood (Or San’layn) options where added for Blood Elves instead of just Hair Colors since it was listed on the roadmap.

With Man’ari Eredar being added it seems like it would have been the perfect time to give Blood Elves something unique.

The Druid stuff is just amazing though.

15 Likes

Unfortunately it looks like those plucky Sun Elves have all the beach blond power for themselves. Maybe she’s born with it? Maybe it’s the Sunwell…

9 Likes

This is great and all but like… Kinda expected some actual customizations when you put it up on the patch roadmap as its own “feature”.

25 Likes

I’m excited for the new Druid forms.

I did too, so disappointed!

2 Likes

Shame I was really looking foreword to the yellow dream saber only to find out it’s not on the list for cat form. sad kitty

3 Likes

Probably would have been more helpful to just show us all the new forms and colour versions instead of telling us their names.

5 Likes

Glad druids and getting their umpteenth form update

Im sure maybe after 30 years DKs will get simple eye colors

8 Likes