Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Armored Bloodwing Mount

Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Armored Bloodwing Mount

Add the Armored Bloodwing to your collection with Amazon Prime Gaming. Rule the skies of Azeroth with this monstrous mount.

View Full Article

3 Likes

For those that need this mount for their mount collections, I recommend redeeming this one. It’s a pretty cool mount to fly around on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Serves are back up when?

I have it but if you don’t - get it. It’s very cool.

:cookie:

1 Like

You have it!? That mount looks like it eats Gnomes. Hope you’re careful!

2 Likes

Today’s lesson: Don’t buy anything from the store because it’ll be made free of charge within a few years.

9 Likes

Mine prefers ‘tacos de cabra’ and cactus cooler.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Nice. Nabbed mine just a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Already had this mount from before, but nice for those who don’t have it. It’s actually a pretty cool mount and perfect for an Undead, Darkfallen, or Blood Troll RP.

3 Likes

Thanks for the free mount! :bat:

2 Likes

So, then those of us that bought it for full price should get a refund… right? I’m getting REALLY tired of paying extra or just straight up double for in-game cosmetics. First it was Owl Mercy, then it was getting charged twice for the battle pass, and now a mount I paid full price for is free. Hey Blizz, your Activision is showing.

3 Likes

It was my main mount for quite a few years, definitely worth getting if you can, especially for free :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you trolling or actually serious?

7 Likes

Cool mount. Always loved it. Would appreciate a Twitch drop for something I don’t have though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i’m glad y’all are givin’ this one away but it’d be nice if it had a sitting animation too >.>

What are you talking about? When valve gave away left for dead 2 After having played it for hundreds of hours, I also demanded a refund when they gave it away one year for christmas.

It was a strongly worded letter. And I’d like to think I made a difference. Am I a hero? I’m not not saying i am

It’s horrid. No, Thank you.

I have Prime but I’m not linking my info to get a ‘cool new shiny’.

Yay free mount! :dracthyr_yay_animated: Good times! :hugs:

1 Like

They’re likely a troll.

I have it. Great for Warlocks.

I bought it at full price and got years of use out of it. You won’t see me crying for a refund.

1 Like