Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Armored Bloodwing Mount

I do kinda feel for those of us who actually bought it. I bought it…at some point I forget why.

A recolor would have been neat.

This is totally bogus I can’t believe I bought this, and now everyone else gets it FREE!!

Nah, just joking I forgot were I even got this one until I saw it today. If you got it before this offer be happy you had it before everyone else.

1 Like

That hasn’t been the case till just recently now…yes we have the Trading post ones…the Prime drops and the Twitter ones but that’s all came bout in less then a year of the game now…we have had over 15+ yrs of shop mounts …and special mounts from expansions…

I was thinking the same then I thought oh no not another one of these posts :roll_eyes:

I really hope they run out of these mounts soon because it’s kind of frustrating that those of us that bought all this stuff years ago are not getting rewards.

Doesn’t brother me…I got my enjoyment out of what I had brought years ago…thing is you can only use one mount anyway…and for me now I am basically done collecting mounts or chasing after them…I have my most wanted mounts now…Love Rocket and Magic Rooster egg…I could careless for anymore mounts…they get added to my stable and sit there never to be used.

1 Like

Well, I care. I have 54 characters and they all use different mounts. It would be nice to be able to actually participate in these promotions by them giving us something new.

It’d be great to get prime rewards that I didn’t already pay $25 for years ago.

2 Likes

Another mount ill never use

Can this be used in WOTLK classic?

The bat was introduced in MoP.

My guy/gal… you’ve used it for years. You got your $$ worth. Us paupers are just getting a hand-me-down. :grin:

3 Likes

What’s funny about these posts is the bat has been “free” since WoD for anyone that’s been able to scrape enough gold together to buy two tokens.

1 Like

Oh yeah? I didnt go looking for it… but hey, if its drops out of the sky on me , Ill claim it.

1 Like

I’m glad you guys are getting this mount. I’ve always loved it.

I was just saying that if I was someone that was going to get pissed at others for getting the bat for free when I paid full price the day it was released, then I would have got mad back in WoD when you could convert gold into bnet cash.

So I’m not sure why this Lillaa person is “mad” now.

1 Like

Yeah, I didnt take it as you being mad. I know your point was “Damn, gimme something NEW with these Prime incentives” not “Waaa… I had to pay for it 30 years ago!!” :grin:

1 Like

No
10/char its a retail mount.

And by a few years, you mean May 2013, over ten years ago?

3 Likes

Amazon Prime costs, what is it now, like $90 a year? It’s not free.