Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Gather your allies and join the Dream Wardens as they stand against the machinations of Fyrakk and his allies, the Druids of the Flame—for fame, for glory, for the World Tree—and for the rewards.

View Full Article

8 Likes

Omg I’m first lel

8 Likes

Indeed you are lol

1 Like

The raid looks grandiose and the creature models are beautiful to look at.

3 Likes

This will be the first time since I started playing in 2005 that I have ever had a toon actually ready for a new raid when it starts!

Im kinda excited

14 Likes

Yo, a raid-finder wing a week. I wonder if they’re still gonna complain.

3 Likes

it literally just looks like the inside of ruby pools lol

7 Likes

Looks cool. But it’s still very silly that you gave Fyrakk a 2 handed axe. It doesn’t suit his character at all.

2 Likes

Of course they will, because they’ll still get the quest to kill Fyrakk as soon as they finish the ED zone campaign.

1 Like

Do does patch come out Nov 7 or what

1 Like

I’m confused. Do we murder the Counsel of Dreams as well as Nymue? Do we help them out? They don’t look flame-corrupted to me.

1 Like

If it’s like the last few major patches I’d prefer if they delayed it til it was actually ready, not solely to meet corporate deadlines.

DF already got Cyberpunk 2077’d with releasing too early.

2 Likes

Doth mine eyes deceive? Did you finally remove a sizable chunk of the unnecessary LFR gating?

Neato burrito.

9 Likes

You can check PTR and see for yourself I think.

1 Like

I’m ready for them to just come out with it meowflower

1 Like

Just checked. You do murder them for no reason.

I’ll probably keep ignoring 10.2 like I have with DF all this year.

Game mode still has timegate as progress raid lockouts and the best loot in the game. Not interested in playing sub time out for gear ilvl rather than a true grind.

I guess I’ll play other old xpacs instead. Finished legion/bfa/sl grind this year because gearing in this game is worthless trash not worth going thru people over.

2 Likes

How would you improve it?

2 Likes

Well, at least I meet the 424 LFR minimum

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

There’s a simple solution to your problem. Stop playing if you don’t like something, whether its gold or IRL.

It’s obvious you don’t like the expansion, yet you remain her for what? hoping its gonna change? Hate to be the bad news bear but most of the games pipeline has already been established even before the expansions release. if you don’t like it to start out, your best bet is just to skip it entirely.

1 Like