Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Fall of the Lich King is Now Live!

Wrath of the Lich King Classic: Fall of the Lich King is Now Live!

With the Fall of the Lich King content Update, Wrath of the Lich King Classic players can engage in three new dungeons, join in the adventure in the Random Dungeon Finder, and much more.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Why are there so many Non-Classic changes made to the game?

Thought this was supposed to be a love letter to the players that wanted to play WotLK as it was then.

Surprised BlizzardEntertainment account has their user’s public profile is hidden.

1 Like

The cinematic is epic. It gave me chills as a boomer. So many big time lore characters in epic scenes.

Can we please have gigachad characters again? I don’t even know who this game is for anymore.

2 Likes

Dungeon finder was created at the end of wotlk back then so its justified to be added

You’re raging over a bot that blizzard uses to post information

1 Like

RDF. It’s a little late for that, all my hype for wrath evaporated a year ago when they announced it wasn’t going to have it. Better late than never though, I guess. I can probably cap my level 70 mage at least. Doing quests to level just isn’t my cup of tea, I’d much rather have a dungeon finder.

I say it all the time but dungeon finder is the entire reason I resubbed during wrath. I got a group only twice in TBC, decided the game wasn’t that fun, and only came back because of the finder and the knowledge that came with it. That I would be able to play instances without having to know people. It’s been 16 years doing it that way and no I have still never tried mythic plus. One guess as to why.

what have they changed? what are you calling “many” ? genuinely curious

…

why would they have a public profile? They aren’t a player account.

All hail King Arthas

2 Likes

Let us remember him in his prime, as a Dreaded Force of Undeath, looming large over the world of Azeroth, Frostmourne at his side.

And not, you know, a dispersed fart and a Burger King crown.

3 Likes

Hybrid (ground + flying) mounts aren’t working in Dalaran like previously. (Headless Horseman’s Mount, Festering Emerald Drake, etc)
In Dalaran they should act as ground mounts.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.3.0

The Dungeon Finder is now available, providing players with quick and easy access to five-player parties. This feature connects all realms within a battlegroup using an advanced matchmaking system, making it easier for players of all levels to find a dungeon group. In addition, players can reap additional rewards through the Dungeon Finder by choosing the Random option, which is available to both pick-up and pre-formed groups. Check out the User Interface section for more details.

Patch 3.3 is from 2009

They followed their word when releasing wotlk content phase by phase

1 Like

Woot for rdf, so convenient

OMG! Wrath has all the QOL changes I’ve been hoping for now!!

Mounts, easy heirlooms (LOVE this) that you can make as many as you want and not send between, toys and pets in a tab. Huge fan of this. Well done!

Well, that whole bit about Titan Rune Dungeons for gear is a big change. That wasn’t in Wotlk.

Joyous Journeys still active on the servers.

Okay. That’s 1. 1 != many

I…didn’t make the original comment and don’t play Classic to tell you what else has changed.

Oh okay , gotchya!

Wotlk was never Classic, neither was tbc.

Have we really gotten to this point in the expansion it feels like wrath had just released not long ago boy time does go fast.