Dive Into Joyful Chaos as Warcraft Rumble Pops Into Azeroth

Dive Into Joyful Chaos as Warcraft Rumble Pops Into Azeroth

People can't get enough of this mysterious new machine that leaves joyful chaos in its wake. Warcraft Rumble machines beckon eager collectors to expand their growing toy collections with splendid Miniatures.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Neat :camera_flash:

3 Likes

Whoa a cross-game promo that can be played in WoW.

this is sick!

2 Likes

I don’t know what this is? Is it a mobile game crossover

1 Like

Beware: as of this writing, it may not be entirely live yet - got a rumble prize box but can’t open it.

(edit: after my 4th time logging out and back, the prize box turned into a clickable item … so the fix suggested below worked, eventually)

2 Likes

I can’t check in game calendar right now. How long does the event last?

4 Likes

It is very much live. Try relogging.

1 Like

Skylanders expansion when?

7 Likes

While I don’t have any interest in playing the game, I am quite taken by that super cute tauren. That’s just adorable.

2 Likes

Right click and move your cursor to the ground and you should see an aoe circle that will let you use it and give you the toy. My problem is on alts I don’t see a single bag anywhere for the quest.

2 Likes

Did this and it’s not doing anything.

1 Like

Pretty much. It’s a cross-promo for their new mobile game - Warcraft Rumble. It looks like it’s basically a Clash Royale clone set in the Warcraft universe.

3 Likes

They look cute so I’ll give them that.

2 Likes

can’t open boxes, got 2 of them now, can’t turn in foils, no option…

working as intended?

and yes relogged, disabled addons… nada

BTW, I am in Canada and have been playing Warcraft Rumble on my phone for a few months already.

1 Like

Something for the collectors , neat! I dont know if Ill really go looking per se’ , If I find something , thats fine! . I will keep everyone updated here.

I cannot open my rumble prize box either. Literally nothing happens when I try. Have relogged, reloaded, even fully restarted. Hmm.

1 Like

Same here… can’t open rumble prize :frowning:

Did you try right-clicking it then moving your cursor to the ground to place the AoE circle?

1 Like

Check ingame mail for a quest. Mine worked perfectly after getting this quest.

1 Like

Yeah, it just doesn’t do anything… hoping it fixes soon

2 Likes