Introducing the World of Warcraft® BlizzCon Guild Clash!

Introducing the World of Warcraft® BlizzCon Guild Clash!

WoW® Esports is excited to present the latest competitive showcase live from BlizzCon® 2023, featuring Echo, Golden Guardians, Liquid, and Method! These top guilds will be pitted against one another in a series of World of Warcraft® competitions to determine which guild will emerge victorious!

View Full Article

5 Likes

Sorry, but seeing the same people compete against each other for [insert whatever the event is here, yet again] is not fun.

Your players aren’t though.

55 Likes

Shocker, more trying to push eSports garbage into this game, you guys will never learn. I mean ffs you had to bribe people with a title to watch one of your Mythic+ events. Please just give it up already and put those resources to better use with something else.

29 Likes

Sounds about as fun as q’ing up as a healer in solo shuffle.

7 Likes

I’d watch esports if each team got a 1k player tossed in.
Or all 1k players.
:rofl:

5 Likes

No!

NOOOOOO!

14 Likes

If only there were some way you could avoid watching it. But alas…

7 Likes

Yay! More e-sports garbage!!!

7 Likes

Oh good let them clash . Our guild wouldn’t have anything to do with esports in this manner.

Man normally companies try to do good stuff when they’re being bought

Glad you’re breaking the traditions

2 Likes

Cool so that’s something I wont be watching at Blizzcon. Keep them coming.

8 Likes

Please delete.

28 Likes

Give me a reward for tuning in and I’ll promise to have a muted tab open in the background.

24 Likes

Bottom line,what are we to do these guilds?

1 Like

4 Likes

Funding.

Without us farming their gear, supplying them with gold, and paying for them to play, they aren’t much.

2 Likes

No thanks mmorpgs are terrible “esports”

12 Likes

I am… I love watching the really talented players play the game. I personally find it interesting.

5 Likes

I don’t even know them to give anything ,I don’t even watch esports.
What a waste.

Lol if you tie any reward to it like twtich I will just leave it on a tab that’s muted, collect my reward and be done with it. If no reward for watching then yea Don’t bother coz is not even worth my time to open a tab to leave in the background muted.

5 Likes