Get a Keg Up, Brewfest is Here!

Get a Keg Up, Brewfest is Here!

Do you love eating delicious food, drinking bountiful beverages, and riding rams around barrels of apples? Brewfest has arrived and you can do all that and more from September 20–October 6.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Why is the epic loot box level 70 only?

15 Likes

Change your bad requirements of level 70 for the chest. You just locked out everyone who isn’t max level from trying to get the mounts and toy. That has never been a thing before and it’s a horrible change.

18 Likes

With how the health of the game is going, you should be opening up content to more players, not restricting it to max level ones.

9 Likes

That’s stupid. The pumpkin during Hallow’s End is epic for 10 levels before max level. Unless they changed it since last year.

4 Likes

Yeah.

It’s fine and discourages forgotten alt spam.

make the cosmetics year round! they’re good! i wanna use them!

4 Likes

Seconded. I want to be able to gank people closer to my level at this thing.

Why is that a bad thing?

5 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

7 Likes

It was only 10 levels under max that got the epic pumpkin anyway.

1 Like

Get ready for that to change this year. For every holiday. I expect this to be the new standard.

1 Like

That’s Blizz for ya. Take one step forward and take two steps back.

6 Likes

Why does this need discouraging? I don’t understand.

It’s like the Pathfinder threads and people that want old flying removed. Why? Why does it bother you that someone wants to do a thing?

12 Likes

The pink elekks aren’t showing in Undercity, btw. I’ve got my goggles on and everyone is saying they don’t show. I can see them in Eversong and outside Org though.

This one is up there with the Zskarn strategy fix which happened on a Friday after certain dev’s guild killed it using the unintended strat. Did some dev just get the mount after using an army of level 60s and then felt like people should have a harder time getting what he got by bumping the level to 70 or what?

Can’t imagine how this is supposed to make any sense at all. Let alone the fact they didn’t even have the decency to warn people ahead of time. It feels petty and unprofessional.

3 Likes

Would you guys kindly fix dreamsurges not spawning in Azure Span?

4 Likes

Confused. No new stuff at the brewfast event?

1 Like

Should lock the epic loot box behind having AOTC/KSM/Rival as well

Can’t have those casuals getting the mounts, let alone restricting it to 70 only

3 Likes

Allowing forgotten alt spam sounds like a small price to pay

2 Likes