Get a Keg Up, Brewfest is Here!

Oh yeah? All my neglected level 70 shamans have something to say about that lol.

1 Like

The goggles are causing disconnects while flying. Can this game get any worse?

6 Likes

Can we please get a queued version(Even cross realm) for the brewfest chow down? The first day or two it’s usually too packed to really be able to complete very well and the rest of the time it’s often not enough people especially on lower pop realms!

4 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve encountered quite a few bugs this year.

I like the new quests in Valdrakken, but the bubble one, although the popping sound is very cathartic only registers about 2/3 of the bubbles I fly through.

Also, with the rams, several times it randomly disappeared from under me. I was not out of bounds. Then later, a ram randomly appeared under me, I was not on a ram quest.

I think the dark iron attack may be bugged too, I hung around waiting for it, and the music changed to the dark iron attack, but no dark irons were there?

Also saw a seat with two people on it at the chowdown. Whoopsie?

Overall though I appreciate they are making an effort to update world events, I am just a little worried about how many bugs there are lately with everything.

1 Like

Yep, I have to take the goggles off before flying or I disconnect, it’s annoying.

Absolutely stupid that we have to wait in line for this.

PSA: don’t use brewfest hops on a dragonriding mount.

I just got the purple one on my 65 warlock when my 65 pally got the green one earlier, so it seems to have been a bug as I saw some people saying it probably was. I certainly hope it was a bug because it being intentional feels like a change straight out of Shadowlands.

Edit: My 60 rogue can get the purple one now too, but the bonus experience is gone.

1 Like

From what I could see regarding new stuff with Brewfest this year:

Achievement(s):

New Daily Quest(s):

Toy(s):

So, the chowdown tokens don’t stack over five. I know you’re not supposed to keep doing this event after that anyway but…I’m a panda and my inventory is slowly filling up with these.

Alt spamming is what keeps the dungeon ques going.

It says the dragonriding armor is one attempt per day. Is that per character or per account?

pretty sure it would be per character… otherwise the queues would suffer greatly.

It’s the stupid timeline phasing thing Blizzard has been doing since Cataclysm. You have to find Zidormi to see the NE of Lordaeron and ask her to put you in the correct time zone to see the elephants. They don’t make this obvious.

I have a feeling that the Brewfest Dragon Riding Glyph is going to have a ridiculously low drop rate just like the other mounts from holiday events. It’s weird that the trinkets still have such a low item level, bump that up so that they will actually be useful as reasonable catchup gear for the casuals in this game.

While I do like the two new daily quests in Valdrakken, they are fun, not much has changed for the rest of Brewfest, I’d hardly call this a holiday revamp. It’s not and it’s still bugged as ever. And really, they still won’t let us transmog cosmetics year-round from these events?

Without any major changes, I have a feeling that the rest of the holiday events are still going to be as stale as ever.

You gotta pay extra for that kinda fun

(Offers character boost)
:moneybag: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Idk about anyone else but all I got from the epic bags across three to four max level characters was brewfest coins and a remote to go to the bar… starting to wonder if this year I’ll fail to get the ram yet again.