Error Retrieving Character List

Yeah, don’t think it’s anything you need to do on your end. First east coast was impacted, but my guess is they shut down and reset all servers. They likely don’t have answers because they’re figuring it out, and honestly the intricacies of the problem don’t really matter (unless you need to know so you know how to avoid it because you personally manage servers of this scale? idk, not sure why folks “want answers” when they don’t really want the answer, they just want to know when it will be fixed)

Looks to be back up, happy playing :slight_smile:

Severs are up ppl!

still in my bags. whew.

No, we must be informed of the exact coordinates of every spec of dust on the mainframe. Also the underwear brand of everyone in IT, for reasons.

Confirming that the issue was resolved at about 11:30 a.m. PDT, and we’re seeing all realms with players logging in as expected.

Have a good day!

3 Likes

Well done.

I tell you what. Never getting anything from gamestop again. Hopefully they are in the mood for a hot tempered customer.

Lol, we don’t need to know.

still do not see any characters
edit- correction i see my EU ones not NA

My character list is entirely empty. I looked after another guildie said he was kicked off and can’t see his, either.
I think you better look again.

1 Like

Character list still not loading - US Stormrage

1 Like

characters not loading Grizzly Hills… ugh

1 Like

It’s not working for any of my five realms I use… it did load, but when I try to enter the world it says Character Not Found.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. All 6 realms I use are having issues. My Boyfriend on the other hand does not have this issue :confused:

1 Like

Character list not showing for me either. I was mid dungeon and couldn’t take a portal so I tried to relog and when I tried to log back in none of my characters are showing up. Medivh realm

1 Like

All Characters on Ghostlands for me are gone then it disconnects me after 3 min.

1 Like

Stormrage still down character list doesnt load

2 Likes

Silvermoon characters load but just loads into character not found.

1 Like

Got access to my MDI characters but there’s nothing on any live servers.

ETA: We back. Thanks!

1 Like