Dragonflight: Fury Incarnate Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Fury Incarnate Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Fury Incarnate is live!

View Full Article

5 Likes

can you make dreamsurge chrysalis bound to account or have tokens that drop that are bind on account? thanks!

1 Like

red drenei options gotta get some more love. let us get the fel cracked skin and demonic horns the NPC’s use

8 Likes
  • Phylacterweave is now bind on account.

Very nice. :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

Those hunter changes are great. /s
Edit: feels like they are trolling some races and classes with the changes they make or don’t make.

2 Likes

I find I’m starting to lose track of what the prerequisites are for the various new questlines getting added and whether or not I should be looking for them.

1 Like

“Phylacterweave is now bind on account.”

Any chance they can be easier to acquire and/or drop from bosses?

" * Hundreds of zone drops and rare spawn drops lost to the Cataclysm have been faithfully (or near-faithfully) restored. Good luck on your transmog hunts!"

Very excited to see this in! There are some removed items I’ve been dying to get!

3 Likes

10.1.7 is sure adding a lot of Quality of Life.

1 Like

Blizzard.

It’s not too late to include the awesome Eredar skins that currently exist as options.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Much easier to farm for gold to buy it. Could’t be any easier.

I’d prefer to not pay 2.8 mil raw gold in Phylacterweave per remaining T3 set I don’t have (I only have Dreadnaught and Cryptstalker which I spent FAR less than 2.8 mil to obtain) thank you very much…

Please tell me you’re also fixing some bugs not mentioned -

1. The Trading Post Tracker which keeps reloading various ways to earn currency over and over after you untracked it.

2. Stopping auto-loading the second part of campaign quests. If I turn in the first part of the quest and don’t take the second part, it’s deliberate.

3. I hope they are putting in an option to turn off the “gear update” option since it usually (in my case always) give worse bags and gear.

:cookie:

5 Likes

4 Likes

You seem nice.

While i’m annoyed at the druid healing nerf, the lil additions to it are interesting.

1 Like

You seem to not know what is happening. Go back to watching streams, im sure you are super good at that.

2 Likes

Yes… I would like some cake. What kind?

:cake:

1 Like

5 Likes

(vibrates with joy!)

Thank you, thank you!

:cookie:

3 Likes