ChAAAArge into September’s Trading Post

ChAAAArge into September’s Trading Post

Embrace your piratical side or show off your class pride with this month’s Trading Post offerings. You’ll be able to sidle up to any adventure with this month’s signature item—the Crusty Crawler mount.

View Full Article

15 Likes

Yes! The blue crab mount!

22 Likes

Just another month of saving the tender. The end reward though, the crab :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

That two hander mace looks good.
Also that 1hder sword.

Not sure how I feel about the illithid mask

Hey looks like someone messed up and forgot to load the rest of the armor pieces.

32 Likes

So question: are the totems for Tauren only? Or can anyone use them?

6 Likes

Definitely getting the pet and maybe the pally weapons to go with my t2 recolor.

2 Likes

Finally a month I can catch up on stuff instead of spending it all on mounts.

9 Likes

“Piratical”

A bit surprised that’s a real word.

2 Likes

Shame there is no promotional items this month. At least I’ll be able to keep my tendies this time and continue to save them up I guess.

I look forward to getting the crab mount tho.

5 Likes

New Tauren totems?! :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

8 Likes

Liking the “Swashbuckling Bucaneer’s Slops” more casual clothing is a welcome thing in my book :+1:

6 Likes

i’m here for Slyvy and the totem/treasure chest back blings.

Maybe the pirate hats, but this game wrecks hairstyles so badly when you put on a hat so idk we’ll see.

Crab mount is cool too actually.

4 Likes

Anyone know if the sets are only usable by class?

1 Like

why is the paladin armor yellow and gold, but the weapons purple and silver?

19 Likes

I want a flying walrus

5 Likes

The bald cap they put on everybody does look kind of silly, doesn’t it? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

Confirmed pirate expansion!

5 Likes

Getting the weapons for my future void elf paladin :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Introducing Final Surge

This month, new activities are available to help players catch up on their activity bar. These events will begin one week before the end of the month.

Pog. I came back a few days ago and it was a scramble to get my tendies at the end of the month tbh.

1 Like