Hotfix incoming for layers on non-Hardcore Classic Era realms

We’ve found the configuration bug that caused multiple layers to spin up on non-Hardcore Classic Era realms.

With realm restarts tomorrow morning, we’ll collapse those realms back to one layer.

The Hardcore realms should remain layered, as necessary for their populations, throughout.

36 Likes

Thanks for the response and heads up for tomorrow!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thank you! Hope it stays one layer for the future :slight_smile:

Can someone explain what that means for era? Does that mean everyone in big cities is currently split between multiple layers or every zone?

Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome! People on Classic Era realms who don’t like layers will be happy with this news :+1:

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Thank you. Please keep it at one layer FOREVER.

1 Like

Wait, so there’s going to be no layering on Era any more? Or by “we’ll collapse those realms back to one layer” are you really saying “we’ll collapse those realms back to just 2 or 3 layers”?

1 Like

OMG! We have been asking for this updates for many weeks! While I was upset you didn’t update this before all the BS you pushed on ERA, im glad this is finally being fixed.

Thank you!

Thank you Kaivax!

Thank goodness! I was so bummed. So glad the world will be popping again!

THANK YOU. This is the right move. Lots of FUD in world chat about the admin team not fixing this, but I knew it was something that would be reverted eventually. :smile:

1 Like

Huge /10chars

Thank you!

Thank you!