Classic Hardcore Realms Now Live!

Classic Hardcore Realms Now Live!

Face Azeroth’s dangers in WoW Classic’s Hardcore realms and see just how far you can go. You only have one life to live, and the Spirit Healers won’t be there to send you back out into the world of the living when you die. Death is permanent, and once you’ve been bested by the environment (or even other players), you’ll need to dust yourself off and create a new character to try again.

View Full Article

5 Likes

So there will be hardcore PVP servers?
Also, when are we getting hardcore retail realms?

Nah.
They’re probably referring to mak’gora.

3 Likes

That’s correct.

7 Likes

Ill give one month before everyone goes back to classic.

3 Likes

I just really want to know if there will be an early opportunity to reserve a name or two.

6 Likes

Will there be a name reservation period?

7 Likes

Yes, naming info (if any) please. Also, maybe some server info. Maybe pirate themed, like Bloodsail. :parrot:

3 Likes

We still need number and names of servers and to be told if free transfer after death targets ALL Era servers.

2 Likes

Would rather fresh phasing. Theres nothing like the build up to ahn qiraj pre-patch… the drama.

WoW classic Era has a lot of political motivation wrapped into it that you cant find virtually anywhere else.

3 Likes

Your new season with “fresh” is coming.

This would be interesting if they are planning to offer additional destinations because now it’s just Mankrik for free.

Please do not add Bloodsail to the options for free transfer. It’s a roleplaying server and it would be nice if y’all could try to help keep it that way. I’m sure Blizzard is tired too of the repeated reports of the disruption of roleplay/harassment of roleplayers as well as the widespread ignoring of the naming rules for roleplaying servers on Bloodsail. Thank you.

1 Like

Where have you seen this?
OR can you FCT off the test realm? I thougth this was not going to be implemented until launch.
And I hope for FCT to RP realms as well. It is where I play normally, and where I would like to continue playing the few HCs I do not delete.

My apologies for not being clearer.

The article* states “…if you want to keep playing your recently departed character or make sure your currently living character doesn’t face a sudden mishap, you can utilize the Free Character Move service and move any character to a non-Hardcore Classic Era realm.” Then you are directed to a support article for more information about free character moves.

Currently the only free character moves available on NA realms in Classic Era are to Mankrik for PVE and Whitemane for PVP. Since the hardcore server/s will not be PVP that would seem to make Mankrik the sole destination at this time for a free transfer. The options that were offered at the conclusion of SoM included Wrath free transfers which will not be available with hardcore as Blizzard did specifically state they would move to “a non-Hardcore Classic Era realm”. It’s possible that they will open additional realms for transfer however with the cluster consolidation I believe that unlikely as well as being the best choice. People for the most part do not want to go to very low pop servers.

There are people that I would not mind playing alongside even if they don’t roleplay.
But the streamer minions ruin that for everyone.

*the article referenced
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23988664/facing-mortality-what-lies-beyond-death-in-classic-hardcore

2 Likes

I hope them quests that require you to be dead are working cause we sure didn’t test em on the PTR

2 Likes

Seriously?
I’ve not been able to PTR but I find that pretty sus.

PTR was only to lv. 30 the linkin quest and BRD are what mid 50s

1 Like

Yeah.
Pretty sus, Blizz.

Nah, it’ll be fine. When does Blizz ever rush a release that’s not ready?

5 Likes

Oceania realm ?

5 Likes

Looking forward to this!

2 Likes