Facing Mortality – What Lies Beyond Death in Classic Hardcore

Facing Mortality – What Lies Beyond Death in Classic Hardcore

Death isn't necessarily the end for Classic Hardcore characters. Learn about your choices and how to make the most of your Hardcore experience.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Keep in mind that ghosts cannot complete quests, speak to the living or otherwise do most of anything other than haunt their local graveyards—quietly, and ponder what went wrong in their last moments of life in Azeroth.

Can you make it so that ghosts can talk in /say and emote and trade/mail items?

1 Like

Make it so that ghosts can talk but all anyone who is not a ghost sees is “Oooooooo” like in Ultima Online.

34 Likes

Was kinda hoping our dead characters could roam around the world as a ghost, taunting and spooking the living.

8 Likes

The character transfer is free.

18 Likes

No I get it, it was a jab at Blizzard for monetizing things, but it wasn’t appropriate for this thread. In this context it just doesn’t make sense, and they’re going about this in a good way.

15 Likes

I’m not upset, I just said it didn’t make sense. You can do what ever you want, I don’t really care… so, better luck next time?

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

They couldn’t even get death=delete right. The whole point of hardcore.

:rofl:

2 Likes

They sure as heck weren’t going to do death=appeal as is “allowed” with that addon so they compromised.

So the only choice for a free PVE transfer is Mankrik currently. Think many will take it? I don’t.

2 Likes

dead heroes make for poor leaders

Why they force Sylvanas on everyone then!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

11 Likes

I don’t follow your point here… you’re saying I like things getting monetized? Is that really your point here?

Anywho, the rest of your post is you attempting to insult me while getting defensive about a post I made. I did not mean to upset you, and it clearly did. But I am not wrong, your “joke” was way off base.

I’m not here to argue with you. Again, I don’t care about you or your post very much. You took a jab at Blizzard and it was unrealistic. If your criticisms were realistic I would have ignored your post or added to it.

Again, Blizzard are going about this in the correct way.

9 Likes

This for sure looks interesting I may give it a try as something different.

2 Likes

*for now.

I can’t imagine them adding a cost to it, it wouldn’t go over well at all.

I could be wrong, who knows.

I don’t know what this is supposed to mean. Also I don’t know why you’re surprised that people are talking to you on a forum and why this upsets you.

9 Likes

You sound so desperate for attention. The joke wasn’t funny, move on lmao

9 Likes

Exactly.
They offered free moves from the seasonal server to Classic Era so why not from the official hc servers. We’ve got limited character space on those Era servers though and if Mankrik is the only free destination that roster will fill fast.

2 Likes

Who talks like this :rofl: you sound like a 55 year old who’s so miserable they just argue on the forums all day

Oh you have over 2000 posts, that is what you do all day. Sad.

I’m gonna go do something with my life, have fun sitting in this forum for the next 8 hours.

8 Likes

Be the bigger man.
Don’t respond and stay on topic.

8 Likes

Perhaps it might help if you clarified what you mean by…

Transfer is free. HC Official likely isn’t drawing in new people so there’s no new subs and only the people who are already playing going to play it. If you’re referring to bots dying and moving to other servers with gold that seems highly convoluted just to grind gold when they can just start on that server.

Just not sure what this even means >_>;

7 Likes

It doesn’t matter. It was an attempt at cynicism that fell flat.

I just don’t see the option to free transfer being that popular with Bloodsail being off the table which is fine imo. Mankrik is gonna get more crowded if I’m wrong about transfer interest though.

5 Likes