Adventures in Classic Hardcore: What’s Playing

Adventures in Classic Hardcore: What’s Playing

Classic Hardcore is upon us August 24. Get a quick refresher on the content available, the special considerations for Hardcore and be ready for your ticket into a new adventure!

View Full Article

8 Likes

No thanks, I’ll wait on news for not SoM2.

…like “upon us” typically means it is here… where is it?

I have a decent amount of falling deaths on record. I think I’ll be passing on this.

4 Likes

Hey Blizzard!
Thanks for the hype message but there’s really nothing new here.
How about giving up some details about if/when name reservation will happen, what time the servers will be up on the 24th, how many servers you are planning to release - you know the questions people have been asking here in the forum for a while now.

3 Likes

SoM2 with anti-bot / no gdkps when?

2 Likes

I’ll be there day 1.

hardcore
woo woo
hardcore
woo woo
:eagle:

1 Like

Hey Blizzard!
Thanks for the hype message but there’s really nothing new here.
How about giving up some details about if/when name reservation will happen, what time the servers will be up on the 24th, how many servers you are planning to release - you know the questions people have been asking here in the forum for a while now.

Can’t wait !

name reservations make no sense in a permadeath mode.

I’m guessing never. Activision makes too much money from the revolving door of bots buying accounts, farming, getting deleted, then rebuying accounts.

living in a fantasy world bud

1 Like

there is no announcement if there will be Hardcore PvP servers?

The idea of ​​official hardcore servers coming out has really hyped me all the time because it would be possible to have PvP servers, which was not feasible with the addon. It would be a big disappointment if they don’t release at least one Hardcore PvP server

I like it…the bonus penalty for dying is that someone can steal your name if you don’t make another toon fast enough.

It’s right behind you! Ruuuun

That won’t result in people trolling… No.

Hope Is Everything Have Hope GIF - HopeIsEverything HaveHope Hopeful ...

Nah im good, hardcore isnt fun for me and losing my progress due to forced online only requirment causing dcs you can’t control. Can’t wait for death rage montages.

1 Like

Please charge 5$ to create a new character after death on hc servers. There should be a penalty for dying.