Get In and Get Going: Classic Hardcore

Get In and Get Going: Classic Hardcore

Whether new to World of Warcraft or returning, we'll help you prepare to take on the challenges ahead, but surviving them all depends on you.

View Full Article

14 Likes

Meanwhile most of us level up hardcore in retail by accident :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Hardcore is pvp only?

Edit

Nm, found the rules, its not.

I think I’d rather watch paint dry than level on a permadeath Classic server but more power to those who are into that.

23 Likes

This feels April Foolsy.

3 Likes

If there is no immorality granted at level 60, then this fad will die fast.

4 Likes

uhm. it’s not. where have you been the last 6 months?

3 Likes

Not really playing this game, in part because of ideas like this?

Like Briselody said:

5 Likes

I think we have quite enough of that, regardless of level.

9 Likes

it was announced back during winter i believe. or early spring.

I’m going to make a Warrior.
Level to 60.
Duel a Frost Mage.
Sigh of relief, finally, I can put this game to bed.

4 Likes

But is this not the epitome of Classic WoW as a whole?

4 Likes

Blizzard is just milking it at this point.

Season of Mastery
Hardcore Classic
???
Profit

2 Likes

And yet people vote with their wallets and this will likely be as big if not bigger than DF, so I guess people just want more of the old and less of the new.

Ever look around on DF? You need to be grouped with like 55 other servers to just make it seem populated, even then its like a low-pop.

2 Likes

Yes enjoy grinding your green mobs and green quests while praying to not get a lag spike or random DC to maximize safety.

One day people will learn that tedium <> difficulty. Leveling deathless in classic is not some exercise of skill but instead patience and persistence.

3 Likes

You know that I’m right. No immortality means that there will be no raid or dungeon scene. Players will hit 60 then quit. Which will lead to players under 60 to quit when they realize that the servers are dead and there’s nothing at the end of the road to look forward to.

12 Likes

The playerbase is being divided too much with all these “versions” of WoW.

4 Likes

I am just picturing it, made it to 6/8 T2 geared and whammo dead, please try again.

1 Like

:thinking: Poor choice of words considering the subject in question >_>;;

Hopefully ??? is Classic+. :milk_glass:

2 Likes

… from level 1