Issue with Corsage Pack Purchased Earlier Today

We want to make players who used the WoW Shop earlier today aware of an unexpected issue with the new Corsage Pack in the Shop. We deployed a hotfix for this at 11:31 PDT today.

Players who purchased the Corsage Pack before that time did not have their total Trader’s Tender amount update in-game, and will not see an update to their Trader’s Tender amount until they do a purchase at the Trading Post. After any Trading Post purchase, the additional Trader’s Tender should be displayed.

We apologize for any confusion this caused.

5 Likes

I thought I wasn’t bonkers when seeing that. Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So you drew the short stick. There’s a part of me that’s going to regret saying this, but you should probably just lock the thread now.

2 Likes

Kaivax didn’t do it. It was Tom in accounting, blame him, not Kaivax!

3 Likes

Lmao. You guys were salivating so bad to get the extra money that you didn’t even have it properly ready in time.

17 Likes

In such a rush to pump out your MTX Tendies that you forgot to squish the bugs first.

Classic Blizz!

8 Likes

I don’t blame Kaivax personally. I’ve had many delightful interactions with them over the years and I am sure they’re a perfectly good and lovely person. But this is a post from a blizzard representative. And I do blame blizzard.

1 Like

Rushed it out the door so fast they didn’t even make it work

6 Likes

They made sure the payment processing worked and that’s the most important part!

18 Likes

Yep. When you are the face of the company expect to take the pies to the face.

1 Like

I’m not wild about the business model.
I’m not surprised about the business model.
I’m not expecting to have a vote on the business model (although admittedly I do have some passions on the subject).

But I am … disappointed … about about the disrespect of claiming this joke of a fig leaf is “not selling tenders”.

9 Likes

So that whole “not selling tendies” is proven to be another spout of BS by Blizzard? You know full well people aren’t buying it for the mog, they are buying it for the tendies. At least be honorable enough to admit it.

12 Likes

funny, that’s not the “issue” I was expecting them to address

1 Like

Won’t be long til we see a 1,000 tendies bundle being sold and Blizzard pretending that isn’t the main attraction of the bundle.

2 Likes

I did… I have a number of characters who use the rosy corsage and am happy there are more. Now I want more flower circlets for my toons to wear.

If I could get a calico dragon mount - I would vibrate with joy.

Yes, I am a nerd.

:cookie:

8 Likes

It was not a slight at anyone who actually wants fancy wrist mogs. Just the other day I refuted a post from someone suggesting that wrist armor should be removed because it doesn’t matter, and a chorus of people pointed out that no, you can get some great looks by hiding gloves.

My point was that blizz know what they did. We know what they did.

4 Likes

Oh I know - I’m sure there are a few more people out there like me but others who bought them just for the tenders.

They are a corporation run by accountants who seek to maximize profit. They will do that any way they can and in any way they don’t think will hurt long term growth (mostly lol).

:cookie:

2 Likes

“We arent going to sell tenders on store” and yet another lie. This is how it begins. And you wonder why your company isn’t trusted, good job reinforcing that blizz will lie about anything.

3 Likes

I believe you said you weren’t going to put these tokens for purchase on the store. Would you care to address the lie? Also:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=675697694600159&set=a.459080156261915

This is what we do. The tmog and pets for money is fine. Don’t mess with the Trader’s Tender.

1 Like