New Class Sets Coming to the Trading Post!

New Class Sets Coming to the Trading Post!

Beginning with the month of September and each month through December, the Trading Post will be introducing new transmogs sets and new transmog weapon sets specific to each class.

View Full Article

32 Likes

I really like the monk fan.

13 Likes

oh god. i do not know if this is good or not :pensive:

17 Likes

F L E S H

(Give me)

4 Likes

Can’t wait for them to cost the entire months tenders

26 Likes

“Sets”
Ah, I see the Evoker artist designed these.

116 Likes

It’s cool and all but 3 pieces is now a set?

57 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever been less impressed by Hunter anything in all of my years playing this game.

70 Likes

As usual the Hunter set sucks

63 Likes

Why do so many classes get stuck with re-colors? Why couldn’t everyone get brand new weapons? The hunter gun especially is awful.

19 Likes

too lazy to make full sets these days?

37 Likes

Are you spending your entire month’s tenders? I haven’t seen enough on there to really inspire that.

3 Likes

I like the tidepriest vibe for Priest set

9 Likes

DK set is cool.
Rogue set looks like variant #247 of the same set.
Not sure if I love or hate the Warlock set and how it is a play on the iconic Priest set.

Couple of people jabbing at the Hunter set, I actually love it but I’m into the Tribal / Natives thematic.

Rest are whatever.

All the weapons are boring. Edit: Actually Mage is decent.

6 Likes

It would be nice if the weapons matched at least somewhat to the “sets.”

Also worth noting that the hunter armor looks like booty, as is tradition, and the gun is a literal copy/paste LK-era weapon you can get as a rift reward right now.

Oh well, saving the tenders for something else.

27 Likes

Most of these are pretty sick. Really hope we can one day get a real 2-Handed runeblade for DKs though; that 1H should have been sized up and made a 2H. It looks almost exactly like the Frost Artifact.

5 Likes

Back in my day, a > set < would consist in the majority of the gear pieces.

43 Likes

I really think they did the Hunter set a disservice by putting it on the daintiest frame also squished with that picture having 1 extra silhouette.

I think it’ll look better on bulkier frames.

6 Likes

These pieces look great, but please tell me this is just a preview and the rest of the “sets” are being completed?
Cant realy call it a “class set” when its only helm,shoulders, and belt

29 Likes

I wish they would stop with the animal-themed gear, at least for a few sets. Where’s the sniper stuff?

35 Likes