New Class Sets Coming to the Trading Post!

I can’t wait to see the glow effect of the warlock hood and the mage shoulders in game.

I like quite a few of the weapons and the monk set is pretty cool. Those pally weapons though, I’ll finally have something to match the t2 recolor set!

3 Likes

^ This. Exactly.

I really hope this isn’t the entire “set”. It’s a few pieces. There are other transmog “sets” in the game right now that are just a few pieces and it’s sad / disappointing that Blizzard is releasing these cosmetics and calling them “sets” when they’re not.

I hope that the rest of these “sets” are made and released to complete the looks.

9 Likes

Why no full post of items this month?

8 Likes

That’ll come at some point today, I’m sure. Right now, they are trying to hype people up for the coming months I guess.

2 Likes

That gun is a low-res copy/paste from WotLK that you can get right now from rifts.

It’s like they don’t even try when it comes to hunters lol.

14 Likes

I saw that and was like “Wait, don’t we already have that?”

3 Likes

Some are essentially reskins yes.

Article says 450 for armor sets and 500 for weapon sets…so we might have 50 left over? Unless they keep the bonus currency rolling, but Im still not sure what that was even for.

1 Like

Those paladin weapons will fit nicely for my future Nightborne Paladin. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Well, at least they gave us a heads up for the rest of the year.

Interesting re-definition of the term ‘set’, using the Dracthyr model now of shoulders, head and loincloth/belt/whatever they call it.

I’ll give them additional nods for making them class-tied rather than armor type.

But feeling a bit let down, to be honest.

12 Likes

Right, but it’s barely even a recolor. I don’t mind recolors if they actually look different.

2 Likes

Disappointed that the armor ‘sets’ arent a full set.

12 Likes

I don’t really play DH, but I’ll probably buy both DH sets for the helmet, alone. It looks pretty cool.

1 Like

now that these are out let us go no pants

14 Likes

Fine… I’ll make my shaman a Krag’wa worshipper. I sure hope nothing else competes with that set for the month, at least!

2 Likes

Not a great choice blue. We’ll be able to obtain 1 of 3 of weapon/armor sets each month and miss out on the rest then?

7 Likes

Yeah DH and monk are my favorites this time around. I really like the DH angry face and horns.

1 Like

No pants transmog…some of us are already in the non-equipped club. :dracthyr_tea:

5 Likes

Fit nicely with the Judgement recolor.

1 Like

I like what I see for the most part but come on…surely this isn’t a “set” at just 3 pieces.

12 Likes