This Week in WoW: July 31, 2023

This Week in WoW: July 31, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Mark your calendars, Classic Hardcore Realms open August 24!

View Full Article

1 Like

You had my curiosity … but now you have my attention.

13 Likes

New Class Sets coming to the trading post? Curious to see what that means

inb4 mage tower weapon reskins

Well there goes my hopes on some kind of brawlers guild and unlocking the sets via pve skill

Now its just buy it

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all this month’s goodies for the TP!

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

I’m super excited to see everything that’s new for the August trading post as well as the class sets for Warlocks, drop them previews fast Blizzard. :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Class sets hype!

6 Likes

Any word on name reserve dates for HC realms?

3 Likes

July 31

(Article) August Trading Post
(Article)  New Class Sets Coming to the Trading Post!

Where are the articles Blizz? huh? You keepin them hostage! (or am I misreading?)

5 Likes

When are hardcore fated raids for retail?

Those will probably be at the last season of DF, so maybe sometime next year if they do it again.

But they never did hardcore versions where if we wiped we have to reroll new characters

Oh you meant hardcore. Eh maybe they will if there’s a demand for it, but I only ever see demand for classic hardcore. Either way, I have no interest in it.

1 Like

Or Legion class hall set reskins :crazy_face: :popcorn:

What do you mean?? For all classes?

They’re playing the same game as those in the “There is no spoon” thread

1 Like

scarlet crusade mogs let’s go

1 Like

Am I the only confused. I don’t see a Trading Post article yet people are already talking like its there?

3 Likes