WoW Hotfixes - Updated October 25

Priest and Augs will be continually nerfed until they are useless.

Watch.

This isn’t going to fix the main issue with assassination rogues. We need actual work done on the class or a full rework like other specs because rogues are feeling the pain. 3 damage specs and only 1 is actually usable to get into groups or be effective.

nerf AUG EVO not others class…

PLAYERS NOTE : were not compe player some of us are solo que

Was your nephew not content getting 34 KBs every BG? There’s no other way you can justify this absurdity.

Stop buffing damage which only improves their position in BGs where they are already gods, and start improving their defenses so they can compete in arena.

2 Likes

Buff MM and Affliction in pvp? This is incredibly tone deaf to what’s going on lol

August 22, 2023

Classes

• Warlock
    • Fixed an issue that caused Haunted Soul to remain when untalented.

Dungeons

• Creatures that detect stealth and invisibility are now immune to the effects of Mind Soothe.

Player versus Player

• Solo Shuffle
    • Stormkeeper gained by the Elemental Shaman 2-piece set Runes of the Cinderwolf bonus now properly resets between Solo Shuffle rounds.
    • The shared cooldown between Gladiator’s Medallion, Will To Survive, Stormform, Fireblood, and Will of the Forsaken now properly resets between Solo Shuffle rounds.

Leaked footage of new PVP Dev, Mike Tyson, determining this latest round of buffs and nerfs.

Idk if this is the point you want to be making, he hits two bullseyes while blindfolded.

1 Like

so you are saying, “bring a second Aug so you can nuke those mobs instead” :thinking:

peanut gallery opinion but i dont think that will make much of a difference at this point.

future proofing season 3, sure but in any place that it matters, it prob just caps the key level negating the dungeon nerf. :dracthyr_shrug:

Cool! Can you undo the damage nerfs to Spriests now?

1 Like

I don’t claim to understand the methodology, but it would make sense to have needed buffs and nerfs in areas more likely to be hit. And then Tyson being the god damned legend that he is came out and hit 2 bullseyes.

Those were:

August 24, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
    • Echo of Neltharion
      • Fixed an issue where Volcanic Heart can target players with Corruption.

Events

• Kalimdor Cup
    • The Kalimdor Cup is now open to all players level 30 and above. NPCs have been added to Orgrimmar and Stormwind to start the quest and spend your winnings.
  • Time Rifts
    • Fixed an issue where The Lich King’s Remorseless Winter was targeting melee players too often.

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue that caused Precognition to trigger from interrupts reduced by a Paladin’s Concentration Aura.
  • Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue causing our recent changes to Demonbolt’s damage in PvP combat to be applied incorrectly.
5 Likes

Tested on Aug 28 2023: Used Empty Kettle of Stone Soup, filled with Protoflesh 10 times, and the object remains stuck as “Kettle of Unfinished Stone Soup” with a black 0% progress bar (after the progress ramped up to 100% at first).
I tried this in Haven on my level 70 character that did all the things in Shadowlands.

So, the fix did not fix it.
edited for clarification of progress bar.

Sorry but this isnt good enough. It took me a couple weeks to delve into the updated Naxx stuff but now that I have, I am ENTIRELY underwhelmed. Such a shame too.

As someone who was hardcore raiding at this time, I think you bringing this back is great. But the way you have brought it back is dreadful.

At the time of Naxx I was playing my Paladin in a Ret/Offtank fashion, so i often overlooked straight Set pieces for off-spec pieces and spent my DKP that way. Even though I played Naxx up to Kel Thuzad… I even would have had Corrupted Ashbringer if not for a server crash the night we zonked 4 Horsemen… I NEVER completed my Paladin T3 set because of how I was playing at the time.

The fact one of the requirements to getting T3 is that you already have someone with T3 is… Insane? Im not sure insane even fits here. It’s just completely bonkers. So even though I was playing then, because i didnt full complete a set I have to find someone else who has or who has ground 3 million gold to accomplish the feat. And then i also have to have a spare 3 million. Riiiight.

I dont think anyone at your Developer roundtables could have possibly thought this one through correctly.

Not only that - but we dont even get the original loot tables or the original Kel-Thuzad because it transports to current Naxx version.

I think you guys just wasted a lot of effort trying to give us something great and then completely forked it.

3 Likes

Ulduar bosses Freya, Thorim and Hodir are bugged to not drop any of the hard mode loot unless it’s gold/runed orb. None of the weapons/armor have been dropping for anyone.
(Throwing this out with the slight hope that a community manager sees this as this has been a very annoying bug for almost a year now)

August 30, 2023

Events

• The Kalimdor Cup will now end on September 4 (was August 28), to give players more time to experience the races.

Quests

• Fixed an issue causing some players to be unable to see Merithra in the Ancient Bough to pick up the quest “Into the Azure” to begin the Azure Span storyline.

WoW Classic Hardcore

• Fixed a bug that could prevent a player-character who died from being allowed to be deleted or transferred to another realm.
  • Brave Moonhorn will no longer attack passing Alliance players. He remains a friendly questgiver to the Horde and is now a neutral PvP target to Alliance players.
3 Likes

How about fixing Garrison’s Monuments and Campaign Quest lines.

1 Like

September 5, 2023

Events

• Secrets of Azeroth
    • Fixed an issue that was causing the quest “Using the Idol” to not show up after you completed “An Idol in Hand.”

Quests

• Fixed an issue where credit was not being assigned correctly for the final objective in “Urgent Exfiltration.”

What is up with Holy Pally mana regen? On an level 29 alt, its 87 in dungeons and world war mode, but in arena and bgs its 14. Is this a bug or for real, cuz casting 12 spells then being out of game for 5 min while mana returns is just not right

September 6, 2023

Classes

• Evoker
    • Preservation
      • Rescue will no longer cause Verdant Embrace to be placed on cooldown if used while Flow State is active.

Items

• The Whirring Chainblade now has its appropriate minimum level required.
  • Engineering
    • Fixed a bug that caused Chromatically Calibrated engineering goggles to require level 58 to transmogrify.

Quests

• The Legend of Mechagon can now be properly completed by all characters.

WoW Classic Hardcore

• The String of Ears buff earned for Mak’gora kills now persists through death.
  • Developers’ notes: This will allow the new Classic API to report the correct Mak’gora kill count for deceased characters.
1 Like