Get the Wondrous Wavewhisker Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Get the Wondrous Wavewhisker Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription

Slide into the saddle and ride the waves astride the Wondrous Wavewhisker mount, a fintastical fish that will take you on a mesmerizing journey around Azeroth and beyond.

View Full Article

18 Likes

Sweet. Free mount.

3 Likes

I love my flying flounder!

Can we get the pet in Retail too? I’m not going to play Classic just for a pet that I can’t use in Retail.

16 Likes

This!

14 Likes

looks at fishing pole
looks at mount
looks at fishing pole
puppy dog eyes

18 Likes

It looks so grumpy. I kinda want it.

4 Likes

That would be the breaker for me for getting it, if i could fish off it.

2 Likes

Last link in that article is broken (the shop link). Just fyi.

I’m 6 month sub so yay. \o/

4 Likes

i bought a year sub and didnt receive it… does that not count?

2 Likes

It does. They are just slow rolling them out, apparently.

1 Like

Yeah, it does. Probably just re log or restart your battle net app.

1 Like

Thanks for the free mount!

6 Likes

Just noticed this as a gift on my launcher before visiting the Forums! Thanks for the nice surprise Blizzard! :smiley:

8 Likes

Love the new mount but I have a humble request.
May we please have an increase in swim speed?

8 Likes

I think I’m good.

1 Like

No pet in retail = not worth it. You can’t even use the mount now so what’s the point.

3 Likes

I prolly won’t get the mount till the xmas sale. it’s where i usually dump a lot of gold on tokens to buy what im missing from the year.

I can use it just fine? I’m not always on my drake in DF content. And I do have lowbie alts. Plus, eventually, I’m sure all mounts will be both static and dynamic flight.

1 Like

Does it swim and fly? I’m already sold on it because I’m mildly obsessed with fish, but I would be ecstatic if it’s something I can use until I get my shiny otter for 500 mounts.

1 Like

I’m not sitting on some slimy fish! No telling where its fins have been - gross!