The Fractures in Time Content Update is Now Live!

The Fractures in Time Content Update is Now Live!

Venture into time itself to push back the encroaching chaos from other timelines and ensure the preservation of the future in the Fractures in Time content update. You’ll also be able to tend whelps in the Ruby Lifeshrine, embrace the way of the Warlock as the class expands to all races, specialize as the new dracthyr Augmentation Evoker, and more.

View Full Article

1 Like

I can’t wait to try out all the changes that is coming in 10.1.5.

#savetheobserver

9 Likes

How come we only get to kill the nice Chromie?

It would be cool to release things like this when a bunch of us have time off.

Like next week.

I can’t wait for Augmentation, support’s always been my favourite playstyle in MMOs

I’ll be there. :+1:

1 Like

Ooo dragon ride through Thousand Needles. Finally after all these years getting to experience a Tatooine like race

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

4 Likes

You mean when they also have time off?

6 Likes

How about we BUFF SIN ROGUES??? FOR PVP…

MOST UDERPERFORMING CLASS IN WOW RIGHT NOW…

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED FROM YOUR DATA???

Where is the lore to justify all the new Warlock races?

2 Likes

Rediscover Kalimdor’s skies with a new dragonriding racing event arriving to Azeroth and running from August 15–28. Challenge 16 races across Kalimdor in Normal, Advanced, and Reverse variations to earn Riders of Azeroth Badges to exchange for rewards from Maztha.

Do we get to do a flyover the burnt stump of Teldrassil and sniff the wholesome smokey scent like a giant incense stick? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If you haven’t noticed, they don’t care about the lore or story cohesion.

2 Likes

Illidan finally defeated Sargeras at Backgammon.

Now we have LF warlocks

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Still waiting on playable Ogres. :frowning:

8 Likes

My favorite part of this is the tears of the people that pretend to care about the lore.

Looking forward to playin with this spec fo sho

2 Likes

So you expect everyone else to work holidays but you no?

Totally bummed and confused. Ive read the posts so I know I am not the only one thinking this. Augmenting sounds cool on paper, but it may not pan out in practice. For that matter, it may cause an unbalanced shift on which class/Aug combos for runs and other classes lose out on DPS spots for M+ and Raids. Furthermore, if Neth created this army for the sole purpose of war, then wheres the tank spec? Why not make the Aug Spec a tank spec? It would totally make sense too… Give them the “Large Upright” dragon body for the tanking visual and let the augments be the spells to boost himself and his allys for a better fight scenario. Like Aura or Battle Shout for example. I feel Blizz is trying to branch out but not completely thinking it to its completion in terms of actual gameplay. And when this expansion is done, then what? Evokers will be nerfed and the “special class” feeling will be deminished like our borrowed powers were. These short term gaming tactics are what the real issue is. I’m just hoping when we finally see the other side of Azeroth, maybe they will put some REAL work into it and flesh it out like the other Larger continents. It doesnt have to be a single narrative but a bunch of mini stories that lead into the bigger picture story. That would be a game worth playing, for me anyways.

1 Like

Nothing to see here me be alone…I’m not playing this patch…I will see what in 10.1.7…if theres nothing in that patch I won’t be back until 10.2 season 3

1 Like

What are we going to do there ?, apply a cast . I ain’t no doctor