Level-Up Your Warlock and Pets

Level-Up Your Warlock and Pets

In the Fractures in Time content update, the Warlock Class expands to new races. You’ll also be able to undertake a new Warlock-specific questline and use the Barbershop to customize your pets.

View Full Article

23 Likes

Another last minute plea not to get rid of the observer. It’s my favorite demon, and the excuse about silhouette doesn’t hold water.

83 Likes

this is, sadly, not the pet customization i was hoping for. i was really hoping we might get a more interesting variety of models to fulfill each pet role. such as various spellcaster types to take the imp role. various types of greater demons to fulfill the felguard role for demonology.

but this would require ambition and creativity! things sorely lacking in today’s corporate driven game industry, or if they exist, are made to be subservient to executive greed

29 Likes

Customization, does that mean we can customize the void walker? I mean the glyph of the voidlord is nice, but it is not always on the AH and kinda annoying to make it on an alt.

shurgs I will be looking forward to seeing the new stuff to earn.

7 Likes

Can we get hairstyle, face, and outfit customization for our sayaad? :smiley:

6 Likes

Looking forward to the new options!

3 Likes

“Good luck, and happy cursing!”

Interesting phrasing…

7 Likes

I really wish you would have just let us permanently enslave demons from out in the world, it would have been easy to just normalize their damage :woman_shrugging:

24 Likes

I was hoping to see something for demo and maybe a way to customize the weapons used by your demon. I don’t use the imp, I use the wrathguard. Anything for the wrathguard in this update?

Any plans to let us actually keep our pet names for the non baseline demons? Right now on the PTR if I change a voidwalker to a voidlord, it keeps the voidwalker name instead of getting the proper voidlord name.

3 Likes

Blizzard: Check out these new skins for your warlock demons!

Also Blizzard: Shotguns Observer Except this. You don’t want this. You think you do, but you don’t. :wink:

23 Likes

Why would people want to level a warlock for these apperences when so many people just sacrifice the pet now?

1 Like

You’ve always been able to do this? Theres a glyph for it.

There are a few alternate colors for it.

2 Likes

#savetheobserver

29 Likes

Have you fixed the bug on PTR that causes the player to lose their demons names? I’m not looking forward to having to spend hours upon hours and hundreds of thousands of gold to reroll my pets to make sure they end up with the same name after the update.

10 Likes

Yes yes I know that. I’m not talking about that. I don’t want to have to lug around weapons in my bags. I want an option in a window to change it like the transmog system. I was hoping this update would add in something like that.

8 Likes

That would be nice. Let the wrathguard use my transmog collection instead of my bag space : 3

9 Likes

It does look pretty different, and kind of dated, plus it’s a pvp talent now. I’d prefer if they kept the observer, and/or updated it, but I can kind of see why they’re pruning it.

Honestly if they’re gonna cling to the stupiid silhouette excuse, they should at least let us change the affliction warlock darkglare to look like the observer, but we dont even get that option. I guess different skins for the doomguard, which I havent summoned in years, is more important.

3 Likes

Sure, but the 100s of hunter pets that do different things nary make the excuse more palatable

9 Likes