Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Shorestrider Mount

Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Shorestrider Mount

Starting June 29th, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. PDT, Amazon Prime Gaming subcribers can obtain obtain a wondrous mount that's a rare breed among the tallstriders of Kalimdor.

View Full Article

18 Likes

Huh…

1 Like

Come on. Can you please let Prime members get a mount we don’t already have? It would be nice to actually participate in this promotion.

Just one new mount. One time.

7 Likes

WOOOO! Finally a TCG mount I don’t have!! I’ve been hyped for the Twitch Drops and Prime Loot, but I’ve only been getting the toys because they were all mounts/pets I already had. XD THANK YOU!!

2 Likes

This is excellent news! It means many of us won’t have to Waste our money on the Wasteland Tailstrider card to get this mount that will no longer be Wasting away in our uncollected inventory!

2 Likes

They’ve all been new for me holy crap

10 Likes

With all this terrible prime loot, you make it so easy for me to not sign up for it.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat, there’s no point even weighing in on the topic really, because everyone just assumes we’re mad at people getting things for free when we saved up gold to buy them years ago.

I honestly don’t care about other people getting free stuff, it would just be nice to be able to participate and get some free stuff too, but the most dedicated collectors in the game get nothing but the finger with these events :joy:

There are dozens of unused mounts floating around in the game files, why not give them away so we’re all getting something?

4 Likes

Prime day is coming in July…isn’t that enough to do a 1 month prime sub?

Also if you are D4, july 6th some nice tmogs with prime for you too.

While I can see the purple transmog shirt having been claimed, I don’t see the mount option and it does show Twitch and Prime Gaming are linked. Curious.

Edit to add: Ah, the discrepancy was in the Wowhead article which said June 22 when it’s actually June 29th. Neat.

1 Like

Tallstrider…okay…I guess +1 is a +1. That was close blizzard, but no cigar. Make spectral tiger promotion next time, now THAT would be something.

2 Likes

They are trying you’re just getting very unlucky.

Speaking of…what’s this year’s 6 month subscription mount?

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

God I hate being so awesome. I don’t think I have this mount, however.

At one point I feel good about this because I don’t have this mount, which costs so much, but at another - WTF Blizzard, people spent bunch of money to try to loot this thing out of those TCG cards , collect it, buy it off other people and now it’s just free like that? Makes you think why to collect anything in this game ,might as well give away blizzcon mounts which were only given to people who attended or bought the ticket, which would make anything in this game worthless.
But, I am probably too much right now, this mount available for purchase on AH, so I assume that’s where they come from? If they would start adding stuff besides something you can buy on Auction House, I’m done trying to collect anything here.

I imagine players who paid bunch of real money for that mount would start such a crap show, that they will remove it pretty quick , some collectible things in this game just seem like a very bad idea to be added afterwards, makes the whole point useless to try to collect something what is gone, or very hardly obtainable anymore, along with questioning why to play a game which starts to be so silly giving away stuff people tried to get very hard because it was so rare.
(Me personally, I don’t care about this mount , I just know how people in my guild would feel who got it)

All of them have been new to me. I never spent any money on the trading card game.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’ve ever been one for those mutated ostritches or whatever they are but meh, will be one I collect and never use.

Chicken mount please!

Still not gonna make me get an Amazon membership. Screw that. Just look at the shenanigans they pull:

1 Like