Blues News: June 2, 2023

Blues News: June 2, 2023

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

3 Likes

#savetheobserver

33 Likes

moving away from twitter?

2 Likes

#savetheobserver Please dont remove him!!! The reasoning for it is stupid.

23 Likes

Also BM hunter news?

And like above #savetheobserver

18 Likes

DKs when?

Alternative universe ones are getting different eye colors, so maybe give us something finally

6 Likes

Arthas would like to join everybody each week, in Azeroth.

8 Likes

#savetheobserver

12 Likes

Are you really wanting to save it or are you just saying it to get your weeks itch of “getting mad” at blizzard for the simplest things?

Majority of people don’t care about whatever is the current thing is until it’s getting removed (Brutosaur as a prime example)

and then suddenly everyone is supporting it like a unified mind

It’s the same silly unnecessary drama like how everyone was getting mad at Blizzard for removing metamorphosis from warlocks and then giving it to demon hunters

But after a while no one cares about it

Cause that weeks trend isn’t popular anymore

Yes I want to save it. I think I’m the first one to use #savetheobserver

Oh I still care and I’m very salty. I normally don’t get salty over stuff. Least give us a glyph or toy or something to use the old form!

8 Likes

#savetheobserver

12 Likes

I wonder if pink haired gnomes are strawberry flavored for dragons.

Could be watermelon, cotton candy or bubblegum flavored as well.

:panda_face:

As a dragon main, gnomes need roasting first so their hair is lost in the process.

4 Likes

Save my warlock’s floating eyeball.

#SaveTheObserver

#nerfdh

12 Likes

I refuse to believe the events the happened in SL are true. He’s paying for his sins in the afterlife, but very much in existence and not a blue fart that Sylvanas insulted despite basically having gone through the same thing and only got redemption because I have no idea.

2 Likes

I think I’ll quote myself instead of quoting you to be a proper answer to this tripe of a post.

I went through several expansions where Blizzard removed cool (Warlock) things for arbitrary reasons, and this one is by far the worst reason.

#savetheobserver

13 Likes

Dont get rid of our choices, blizz! No reason whatsoever to remove observer.

#savetheobserver

The orc just argues to argue. Ignore him.

8 Likes

Any news on when Zskarn Mythic is gonna get properly nerfed to be on the same difficulty that he was while over 200 guilds killed him with the cheese tactic?

Promoting a patch where you finally give warlocks customisable demons, only to use that patch to remove one of them is absolute nonsense. The reasoning you gave is utterly weak. #savetheobserver

8 Likes

You still did though look at your posts top right corner

Potions since vanilla gave that, a shaman buddy can grant you that

Mount equipment

Infernal was literally a destruction thing since the beginning so it’s justified to let them have their iconic demon pet back to them

Plus feedback from classic vanilla was the reason why they completely overhauled class fantasy from BFA to Shadowlands per Ion

1 Like