15th Anniversary Raid Gear

Why didn’t you guys just go the extra step and make it so a) the chest didn’t drop neck pieces and b) turn the helm/chest/shoulders into azerite pieces? I feel like that’s an obvious move considering what expansion we are currently playing. I have yet to get a usable upgrade despite doing it every week.

4 Likes

Because they are to lazy

4 Likes

Just to add that little bit extra rng to your rng.

8 Likes

I want more rng on top of that rng plz

4 Likes

I got a 430 staff that wasn’t an upgrade for me due to secondary stats.

I couldn’t trade to someone who really needed it.

:confused:

1 Like

This they need to change overall. With personal loot, even if the item is an ilvl upgrade it should be up to the player to decide if they need it or want to trade it. It should be this way across the board.

4 Likes

Wait, you guys got gear? XD

I ran all three and only got azerite power.

That might explain why i didnt get loot from the last 3 mythic plus runs Ive done >_>

2 Likes

People are still running this? I did it the first week and never again. The whole thing is stupid. If you mess up it makes you start all the way over like a NES game from the 80s, it drops you into the encounter in progress at random moments, I got shoulders that weren’t azerite. What? No. Forget this whole event that ended up costing me 1000g.

2 Likes

I have seen other people get gear, I have only got azerite, but then again I only did it once on each account for the dragon. Wasn’t all that interested in gear.

How many people still even naturally run those still? I’d wager the population that wanted the mount has already past, and we won’t see a real resurgence until the last week or so. Are the queues long?

Also shame on blizzard for needlessly populating their wardrobe database with pointless itemIDs. Just take the older itemID gear and slap on the timewarped modifier (and then bs rng chance after that).

Terms like “extra step, obvious, and consideration” aren’t used in connection with blizurd very often.

Because people do it sub 110? It still drops decent gear for people thAt can uss those slots. It works just like timewalking.

Blizzard cut costs and it shows. They keep putting out poor products over and over. Look at how terrible launch was, hands down the most buggy expansion since WoD.

I can’t imagine people actually doing this for gear. So many easier ways to get gear.

Dang. You dont farm Anniversary event to get raid gear. There’s tons of other sources to get raid gear. I can fill up 2 alts covered with all Benthic gear and I am just a Casual.

The Anniversary event is just for the mount.