15th Anniversary Buff is gone. (on a specific toon)

I lost my 15th Anniversary Buff on a specific toon.
And its my only level capped horde toon which I was thinking of rep grinding for Voldun rep.

Can’t believe you would do this to me Blizz. Today is the only day which the DMF buff, Pilgrims Bounty buff and the WoW anniversary buff stacks… seriously…

I thought I saw that this bug was fixed in the patch notes, but maybe I was seeing things…

2 Likes

ya its a problem on this warrior as well. blizzard please fix it quickly.

Same thing happened to my paladin.

Happened to me (only on this character as far as I know) as well. Feels bad man :disappointed_relieved:

Same here on my Druid

Gone on my DK as well. She has the celebration fireworks in her bag indicating that she accessed her anniversary mail.

Same with me on my mage… Its been a few days now.

Same on my druid… There’s “no workaround” so RIP. We won’t see any rep granted after the fact. Also, how about, just make the token in your bag, and you can click it whenever. Oh wait, that’s a workaround.

Can we get an update on this from a blue? Outside the message that’s been posted on the support page “This is a known issue” You’re giving a limited window on the availability of this buff, would be nice to know a timeline on a fix if there is one.

This happened to me tonight, tried to open a ticket and got told it’s a known issue with no workaround? So… if you’re unlucky enough to be affected by this then you just don’t get the anniversary rewards and you can’t even report it to get it fixed.
I guess they got sick of helping people…

The buff disappeared off of my hunter main at least a week or two ago, which really sucks since I’m doing several rep grinds with her. I thought it was just because the event was over or something, but then noticed my alts still had the buff. Tried to make a ticket but was just given that same auto-response about how they know about the bug but meh, nothing can be done about it, and go check the bug forums for updates. Is it that impossible to just mail another one?? This rep grinding is tedious af!

Not necroing the thread, making sure this thread stays relevant until it’s readdressed or fixed.

It’s been two weeks without resolution.

Same song here only it seems the entire package vanished on Excella as I also lack the quest item. It’s been probably almost a month since I picked it up on her, unless it vanished in the mail ( I have the achivement so it’s likely I picked it up on her at some point).

Due to having over 50 toons I wasn’t likely to catch it sooner >_<. I guess she’s going to be the one who sits on the bench this month as she won’t level as fast as the rest without it.