15th Anniversary and my last one

Can you get any more dramatic?

10 Likes

I’m with you, I won’t be at the next 15th anniversary.

12 Likes

Somebody needs a Snickers.

4 Likes

It shouldn’t have to “Get Fixed.” You’re missing the big picture here. This should had not made it to live in this state. My mount, and the pet are both locked in my pet/mount journal after earning them. You can’t get past the Ragnaros encounter without everyone dying as soon as they phase in or getting stuck in the Chromie load loop.

It’s as if Blizzard doesn’t even test their own content anymore and just throws it at us bugs glitches and all. This does not make me want to play Shadowlands.

6 Likes

I just don’t get what cancer has to do with the bugged event.

17 Likes

Yeah, don’t have high expectations for this poor indie dev company to get it right the first time. That’s insane.

2 Likes

Many many ppl go thru cancer and survive. My mother didn’t. Calling ppl sh1t is so wrong of you you. Why get angry? You are moving on. Let it go.
SMH

8 Likes

You’re the one trolling for attention, man. :woman_shrugging: If you want to make legitimate complaints about how Blizzard is handling their event, do so, but adding “oh by the way I have cancer” just makes you a troll, or at best, begging for attention.

Also I hope you have no intention of posting here again, because the curse words will earn you a big fat suspension.

19 Likes

Cause the op seems to think mentioning that will get the event fixed faster. I guess…who knows.

2 Likes

My brother is on his 4th deployment and has played wow through out all of them.

2 Likes

Saying that you had cancer, when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic you’ve made, is unnecessary.

8 Likes

Tell him he better post here about how bad the event is and include that, maybe it will get things fixed faster! :pray:

1 Like

Sorry to see you go, glad you are a survivor. Going through treatments myself now, one more round til I see if it has helped.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with this event. It sucks to be excited for something and have a bad experience. However, it’s day one. This will be patched and I am certain anyone who lost mounts will have them rewarded later, which has always been the case in these instances.

Their support has taken a nose dive I will agree on this point, but at the same time I hear the most ridiculous tickets being opened on the daily that flood their systems as well, preventing actual issues from being responded to. Those CS guys have to answer each one in kind, nicely too, when a lot of the time, it’s merely attacks on the company that they literally have no control over, they are the peons here.

Not always immediately, this is false. Depending on the extent of the issue at hand I can remember going days without playing. This is one tiny aspect of the game, that will get fixed as soon as they can.

I wish you the best of luck in life, I hope you can find another game out there to enjoy.

But op survived so what’s the rush?

3 Likes

Patience is a virtue. You have until January lol

@Nyri: Thank you for the kindness and the encouragement. I wish you the best as well.

2 Likes

I was wondering that too. Didn’t want to ask least I get accused of being a jerk.

2 Likes

WTF is wrong with you players ? Just quit . Don’t say a damn word . I don’t want to know why you are quitting . I do not Fing care .
I have quit WoW in the past , but I didn’t say a word to anyone . My quitting WoW was more like taken a break . Even at times it was a long break .

8 Likes

I have no such worries around here anymore. I’ll be the jerk for you lol

2 Likes

Not to mention how they just had to have one last mount before they left the game lol. Like if you are leaving a game wth do you need a mount anyway? The whole post screams entitlement,drama and woe is me attitude.

10 Likes