Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

Specialize with the New Augmentation Evoker

Imbue your allies with the power of the Black dragonflight and twist fate in their favor with Bronze magic as the new Augmentation Specialization, coming in the Fractures in Time Update.

View Full Article

36 Likes

I’m sure this will go well.

35 Likes

Support spec, I am now interested in leveling my lizzy.

14 Likes

called it lol

2 Likes

Just what we need. More modifiers.

21 Likes

Sounds cool.

I am very interested in seeing how useful this spec is for Mythic+, where you have fewer DPS allies to buff and your own DPS is much more significant.

8 Likes

Who could have seen this coming?? :smiley:

I absolutely love the Upheaval animations! Both the spell itself and the caster movements! 10/10

6 Likes

Doing this as a DPS and not a “support role” spec is the best way to do it.

I would have preferred you use the development time to balance the specs that already exist, since there are too damn many of them already, but hey, at least it’s a DPS.

5 Likes

This is going to change everything. Interested to see how it develops.

9 Likes

Yeah, that has been my thoughts as well. How do you create a support spec that increases damage enough to safely replace a DPS in a 5-man dungeon…but also not make it so OP in other content that it becomes mandatory to stack them.

11 Likes

people who said they are not getting a tank class

2 Likes

No tank and/or melee specialization; glad I dropped my Evoker. This new specialization is fine and neat, but it just isn’t for me like the rest of the Evoker class. Shame, I wanted to embrace the intention of the “play as a dragon” fantasy, but Dracthyr doesn’t feel like a draconic race and Evoker doesn’t feel like a draconic class.

32 Likes

Should have been a tank spec.

48 Likes

Get ready everyone for the itchy party

1 Like

Augmentation is a new Damage Dealer role with a twist.

no one asked for a dps they asked for a tank spec. absolute fail from bliz once again.
cant wait for this topic to blow up once they realise this lol

36 Likes

Unfortunate. Missed opportunity for a Tank Spec.

We can have Bear tanks but Dragons? Nope.

32 Likes

and blizzard said that the evoker can not be a tank class on how they play

5 Likes

Lmao this about to be the most unbalanced thing… It’s either going to be busted and mandatory or complete garbage.

Balancing across raid and m+ and arena will be impossible too… 4 allies but in raid thats 4 DPS and in m+ it’s 2 DPS and arena it’s 1 other DPS? How they gonna balance that.

15 Likes

Some may have asked for a tank spec, but most will probably be just fine with this.

21 Likes

I’m slightly interested in how this plays because I’m getting to the point where I want the Holy Trinity to be dropped and we’re able to support, DPS and do whatever like GW2. I’m wondering if they’re trying to shift how combat works now.

2 Likes