In Development: Fractures in Time

In Development: Fractures in Time

While adventurers breach Neltharion’s secret laboratory in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, the next content update is making its way onto the PTR, including a whole new specialization for dracthyr Evokers, a new mega-dungeon, and much more.

View Full Article

21 Likes

Interesting but I think yall should have done a couple classes with support augmenting option. Because either they will always fill a slot or will fill no slots.

8 Likes

New spec?

Shocked pinkachu face

15 Likes

Galakrond (spelling?) could be one of the coolest bosses ever.

You have my attention. Maybe.

7 Likes

Fk yeah, Nelf/Draenei Warlocks, Demon customization and a Support DPS Evoker? This sounds amazing!

16 Likes

can wrath please get some news? rdf and jj please.

2 Likes

Why? Not like you’re going to use ANY of the feedback you get.

24 Likes

Draenei Warlocks, incoming.

10 Likes

LETS F*ING GOOOOOO!!!

6 Likes

Kalimdor grandpri sounds like we got world wide dragon riding

11 Likes

lmao lightforged draenei warlocks. Yeah that makes total sense

16 Likes

In before new Evoker spec is busted and causes massive balance issues in m+. I would love to see some underrepresented DPS specs get a buff-hybrid rework though to offset it!

1 Like

The new mega dungeon will be appreciated, but please don’t wait until 10.3 to add it into the Mythic+ rotation.

It would be cool if there were the holy/reformed demon looks available since that would work well for them. Also they can be disc and spriests sooo

4 Likes

Tauren WARLOCKS! We are not worthy! WE ARE NOT WORTH BOWS

4 Likes

Love these new stuff but I hope more improvements made to the game as a whole and tighter and tougher balancing.

1 Like

Oh! Fractures in Time!

This is where you have the Bronze Dragonflight manipulate time in order to bring Arthas back, and heal the erroneous error y’all did to him, right?

If so, I am glad to see that Blizzard is finally taking accountability for wiping out and eradicating established lore characters.

If not… well… if not…

27 Likes

New Dragon Riding Event Kalimdor Grand Prix…

NICE! :smiley:

Also mages getting love!

8 Likes

Are Draenei in this patch gaining access to the Eredar Red skin to make Draenei Warlocks actually make sense?

15 Likes

man people like you just make everything worse

this expansion patch cadence has been insane, the quantity and quality of the content has been insane

is it perfect? no, it wont be, but its SO GOOD

this xpac can be one of the greats

13 Likes