Mythic-Only Sarkareth Mount Customization

Maybe Raszageth customization was like a cool reward for the whole community, however; now Devs are going back to the only Mythic.

Mythic is great content for the people that can handle a team of 20 player + bench, but just look at % of Cores that clear Heroic 8/8 vault compared to Mythic.

As per Raider. io 13124 clears Heroic compared to 1655 Mythic clears, I’d prefer if the minimum for this kind of cosmetics drops is at least Heroic, since this game doesn’t have a consisten raid difficulty, We’ve Flex sizes for Normal / Heroic 10-30 and then Mythic has another limitation 20Man.

Usually some collectors must wait another patch to try this kind of reward or look for an expensive carry, instead if you bring this to Heroic a lot of more players will get it on their own, their will be a lot of carries similar to AOTC during the end of expansion but that’s the same issue with Mythic only.

29 Likes

The whole point of mounts like this is to be a reward for doing the content on the hardest difficulty…

19 Likes

I know the problem is that the “hardest difficulty” isn’t available for a lot of players, Blizzard should had introduced Mythic by doing all raid difficulties 20 man or all flex, now its impossible to fix that because if you do Mythic flex some fights will get easier.

I don’t think this will change soon and I’ll probably farm gold for that carry, since it’s impossible for a core of 10-13 to do current mythic, Just check the massive % drop between raid difficulties clear.

Normal 18k
Heroic 13k
Mythic 1.6k

5 Likes

Meh, won’t be getting it until long after this expac is over with.

11 Likes

Exactly the response of a lot of players, instead of promoting raiding in heroic that’s a bigger player base.

6 Likes

It dose suck that 1% players are going to get this mounts. I guess u buy a carry and pray its not a scammer.

yea but lot guilds out there who love to push themselves into mythic raiding but struggles with attendants. what most people like really see mythic as a flex setting after RFW is over.

1 Like

Not surprised, the raz one was probably a mistake by them

The raid mounts are usually mythic only anyway

1 Like

I’m crushed was excited to farm this since you know Raz skin was every difficulty but gotta always screw with the other raids tiers lol.

9 Likes

there should be a skin that drops on all difficulties, and then one only for mythic, that looks marginally cooler

1 Like

This was probably the main thing I was looking forward to as far as the raid goes, so this is kind of a bummer, I won’t lie.

9 Likes

…and mounts like this are an incentive to get people to continue showing up even after the boss is on farm. :thinking:

Hell, guilds I’ve been in continued to go back to kill Sylvanas and Jaina just for those mounts tiers later…and I even got a few nice xmogs out of it. No way that happens without an exclusive mount drop.

At least for me, It’s the same, Mythic was designed in a way that doesn’t reach a good % of players, its good difficulty as a challenge for these guilds that reach Hall of Fame but it’s impossible for cores that doesn’t reach the minimum group size.

If the Boss drops 1-2 per Heroic clear then it provides an incentive to farm that boss multiple weeks, I don’t know this season due to the new gear system but usually I got the current AOTC and then maybe 1-2 more kills because I can’t jump to Mythic with my usual cores of 13-17 players and that’s my whole raiding for the season, then I prefer to use the time for M+ or other grinds.

really? you think someone is gonna spend 4M+ gold on a dragon riding skin that most likely we can’t use outside of Dragon Isles after 10.2/10.3? :rofl:

the Razageth skin was extremely low drop rate, no ones paying multiple carries for a skin

5 Likes

Honestly, I’m just disappointed in it. Another Highland Drake customization that doesn’t even look all that different to me from season one PvP customization. I feel bad for the people who will get it. Because it’s just kind of mediocre, imo.

2 Likes

It’s not a mount. it’s a cosmetic skin for a mount.l

5 Likes

Sooo, locking the mount only for the 1% of the 1%… what a dumb decision, this expansion is already struggling with players numbers and they add yet another reason for people not to stay.
On the other hand they are trying really hard to kill raiding and i’m all for it. Those self absorved, ego inflated, raider andies will finally have the game stop being catered to them all the god damm time.

10 Likes

These semantics are going to be super relevant when they inevitably make dragon riding mounts usable everywhere else. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I know they said they want to do it, but I wonder how long it’ll take to make our other mounts dragon ride. We’ve seen how long it’s taken them to finish heritage armors.

Should have done what they did for gladiators and offered both a skin and a standard mount, not just a skin. Since it’s not a regular mount, I don’t care about getting it.

1 Like

I think it’s okay. Raszageth is a bigger prize compared to Kazzara. :+1:

2 Likes