Class Tuning Incoming – May 9

We will still be bottom tierv for raid, 1 will be brought for chaos brand and that’s it, and I’m the 1 for my raid team, i really thought about ret but at least my spots there, no matter how bad our dps is! I really wish another class would get something like chaos brand, then they would have to address the DH issues because they wouldn’t even exist in the raiding environment this tier lol

1 Like

To be honest with how stupid rediculious ret AOE and burst is, the Nerf to feral with ret untouched does feel like an attack and crap on to feral as a whole. Leaving one op and nerfing another that’s struggling already shows it’s intended to never actually “balance” but make metas on purpose.

The only other option is we have incompetent idiots for class balancing…I mean sure many great talent has left for better jobs that treat their employees better but this seems lacking in sense of it isn’t on purpose.

• Feral
    • Rampant Ferocity now deals 30% of damage dealt by Ferocious Bite to nearby enemies (was 35%).
    • Tear Open Wounds now deals 50% of Rip damage it consumes (was 60%).

From a 5 target dummy test, this is about a 10.6% AOE damage nerf, if there are more targets, this ratio will go even higher.
I had a friend doing the test with me, who happens to be a Destro Warlock, had 98% of my AOE damage, and 120% of my single target, that’s OP.

Totally agreed, this nerf comes from nowhere and it makes no sense.

Womp, womp. Subtlety finally gets the nerf that they actually needed.

Noting that these two typos were typos, and will not be applied to the game:

Druid

• Restoration
    • All healing and damage increased by 2%.

Paladin

• Holy
    • All healing and damage decreased by 3%.
2 Likes

the ol’ typo excuse hehe.

works every time.

2 Likes

Why?

They would have removed the 2% healing instead of the damage… we need extra damage not healing

1 Like

Holy paladins were doing too much healing, it won’t impact you at all.

k

I am so glad I don’t pay you people in actual money anymore.

1 Like

Because M+

On M+, yeah not really that much even though we are not doing exceptionally well exactly on that content.

This nerf + the AC neef on raid, yes. It is impactful (I believe it was estimated to be around 7-9% of healing?) Putting h pally numbers on the bottom again in theory, but oh well.

This will probably cause people to stack mastery maybe for the raid and try to compensate for the loss

@Kasivax, will be seeing a fix for this for tomorrow’s patch?

have to love this reply from Bliz Support:

“With our ticket queues being extremely busy, and in the interest of saving you some time, we are sending you this automated reply with some resources that should help resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please get back to us.”

It’s incredible how per the forums more than half the specs in the game are all “dead last”

Blizzard, I ask again - What The Actual Hell?

Just so we’re clear anyone asking or surprised by this does not participate at a high enough level where these changes will be felt. They were well and truly overperforming.

1 Like

/rollseyes

Please step aside.