The Trading Post is in Full Bloom for May

The Trading Post is in Full Bloom for May

New items are in full bloom at the Trading Post for the month of May. You’re bound to find something new to add to your collection.

View Full Article

18 Likes

I like turtle mounts :+1:

11 Likes

Please tell me those are rockets strapped to the turtle mount, allowing it to fly…

14 Likes

lol…Gebus make it so

1 Like

You know who would have liked some pretty flowers?

Arthas.

But he can’t see them because you turned him into pollen dust, Blizzard!

16 Likes

That mechanical hand mount looks cute, maybe I’ll save up for that one.

1 Like

OOF, even more good stuff than previously thought… Can I get more tendies please?

2 Likes

The what?

5 Likes

Only need to spend 200 next month which isn’t bad for me.

This time maybe I’ll actually do it consistently enough so Im not rushing to get 800 points in a week.

1 Like

Know what would be a great thing to add to my collection regular flying why not stick it on the trading post so those who don’t want it won’t feel “forced” to get it and can stay with dragon gliding.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to get the Blastoise mount.

6 Likes

Like that skull belt too. Great for lock or DK. just cosmetic, hopefully.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the snowy hoodie. It’s gonna look great with the frostwolf version of the orc heritage.

2 Likes

Oh cool pet! Robo doggo!

4 Likes

I like the Blastoise.

The rest is kind of meh.
Just one tauren’s opinion.

2 Likes

Oh heck I didn’t even notice that… ooooh :bird: :turtle:

2 Likes

I’m feeling really good about how much currency I have saved up right now because I’m about to blow a lot of it.

8 Likes

I am not particularly impressed by any of it.

/shrug

7 Likes

I’m surprised at how many people are excited for this scraggly looking stuff. Guess someone’s bound to want it though.

3 Likes

The mount is cool but the rest is pretty lame. Prob shouldn’t use trolls to model armor sets either, some people like to see what the boots look like.

3 Likes