Dragonflight: Embers of Neltharion Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Embers of Neltharion Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Embers of Neltharion is live!

View Full Article

3 Likes

please add cross faction normal battlegrounds & random dungeons

3 Likes

HELLO. Did you happen to forget a monk spec again? One that starts with WIND and ends with WALKER?!?!?!?!

8 Likes

Push this opinion

With all this cross faction, can we please heal and rez players of the opposite faction in the open world? TY.

8 Likes

Still no updates to being able to queue for content with cross-faction groups? With cross-faction guilds being implemented, it honestly seems like an oversight at this point.

How on earth should we try to explain this to guildies? “Hey friend, I know we’re in the same guild and can raid together and do mythic + together…but Blizzard draws the line at doing Timewalking dungeons together. Or LFR. Or leveling some new alts together in plain ol’ leveling dungeons. That’s a step too far. But hey, once you’re max level we can totally walk into Mythic + together, don’t forget!”

1 Like

According to interviews, fully opening cross-faction is going to take longer because of all the internal barriers built into the game system to keep factions separate.

3 Likes

I love the new stuff that is coming for the UI.

1 Like

Forgive me here, cause i know you need to keep up with current content.
But, i have to ask here, when will you guys allow Legacy loot to come out in Shadowlands?
If not after this patch then when?
We can’t all just rely on groups of players alone on making drops more frequent and numerous.

1 Like

Looking forward to the Shadow Priest changes. Hopefully butter than before

1 Like

I still don’t really understand why the no cooldown cast CC like Polymorph is only going from 8 seconds to 6 seconds but the 2 minute cooldown short range Blind is going from 8 seconds to 5 seconds. My understanding is that they want to make it so you can’t Blind > Sap, but if you’re gonna make it so that the duration doesn’t drop you from combat, just make it so that Blind keeps you in combat in general.

1 Like

You could say…

(••)
( •
•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

…it blew past them.

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard, appreciate you guys!
I’m looking forward to trying out the shadow changes.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Where are the WW monk buffs?

We have been suggesting and requesting anything to help us for months now.

4 Likes

You’d think since merc mode works for mixed faction queued content, it should be doable for PvE too.

1 Like

Please consider changing the Survival Hunter tier pieces to not have mastery, It’s by far our worst stat especially in PvP the tier is almost unusable due to secondary stat allotment.

But BGs are instanced. No problem doing cross-faction inside an instance now.

So are LFD/LFR.

True. I’m guessing some of the older PVE queue modes were given additional barriers, possibly for story purposes?

Whereas arenas allow two teams of the same faction to battle, so the PVP queue modes clearly aren’t restricted.

Given how easily they tend to break something completely separate from other aspects when they make a change, I’d rather they take their time unraveling all those older internal checks.