Play with More Friends with Cross-Faction Guilds

Play with More Friends with Cross-Faction Guilds

We're blurring the faction line for guilds and allowing players to create and join same-realm guilds with their friends from the opposite faction when the Embers of Neltharion update arrives on May 2.

View Full Article

31 Likes

Looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Can we get the ability to queue together in the random dungeon group finder too, please?

92 Likes

The addition of cross-faction is just Blizzard admitting the Horde won.

8 Likes
  • Players must be Battle.net friends or part of the same Battle.net community to invite or receive an invitation to an opposite-faction guild on the same realm.

WTAF? Why is this restriction in place?!

44 Likes

Yeah, I’m hoping that will be lifted later. Maybe it’s just a technicality for the moment and weren’t able to fix it to work like it normally would before it drops on the 2nd.

4 Likes

Because that’s already how it works for any cross faction content.

To topic, will we be able to trade at all inside the instances, or will we be forced to put in guild bank so they can withdraw?

1 Like

What happens if we faction change a character? Will they be removed from the guild automatically and have to be reinvited?

7 Likes

Ya I think getting clarification if crossfaction instance content(i.e. leveling dungeon, timewalking) will be able to be queued? Right now you can’t and there’s nothing here confirming it so I’m wondering if that’s a feature with this or a feature planned in the future.

12 Likes

Thanks for the article but can we get a bit more info?
How will guild banks work, that wasn’t mentioned.
Can we que for instances with guild members of the opposite faction?

11 Likes

I thought that was strange. Why not just let opposite faction peeps apply to any guild now?

4 Likes

This article has just as little information about cross faction guilds as the post asking for us to test it.

Not even half baked idea at this point.

5 Likes

Is there a list of the achievements that are locked? Is CUTTING EDGE/Mythic Achievements still locked to a one faction groups?

1 Like

We need clarification on if we can queue with our cross faction guildies, trade, work orders, ect ect. Please blizzard we need more info.

11 Likes

We still need the ability to queue for random instances in cross faction groups. My friends and I have hated not being able to do all these time walker dungeons together. Mix the pools, heck, let the random dungeons we use to level 1-60 be X-faction too. It should cut down on queue times.

25 Likes

From what I gather, it’s just faction specific (PvP) achievements.

Nice! Any upcoming plans for cross-server guilds?

Thanks!

1 Like

Some of y’all so needy. They’re rebuilding systems that have been set in stone since the beginning. Be glad they’re even taking the time to do it.

1 Like

Honestly this is something that should have happened a while ago. But I don’t see it happening, because they’d no longer make money on server transfers.

Now add cross-relam guilds. My server is DEAD. I raid with a guild on a different server, would be nice if I could actually join their guild. I am not paying money to transfer, especially when I have 16 characters tied to Bloodhoof.

10 Likes