Druid Tuning - April 10

can i have some of whatever stuff you goofballs are smoking, has to be really strong

That is a wild suggestion lol. That breaks the game more than anything else haha

rofl this is just factually incorrect, as JOHN MADDEN was a thing and ferals were doing absurd dmg with it

Revert changes to bears! We should remain unchanged!

2 Likes

Thanks Blizz just undo everything at this point. Affecting balance, tanks, and also pvp.

2 Likes

Based on player feedback, we are rolling back the change to Naturalist and have no further changes planned for Feral at this point. The slight threat increase for Bears will be left in place and Gift of the Wild will continue to have its high chance to trigger Omen of Clarity. I have edited the original post to reflect this.

39 Likes

Boosting a feral tonight!

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

I’m getting dizzy.

8 Likes

Awesome, thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you. :pray:

4 Likes

lmfao i want to get off mr blizz’s wild ride

4 Likes

Thank you for listening to the feedback and reverting the changes.

Please take longer to test things next time. People noticed how quickly this was done and noticed the no thought to PVP. This all doesn’t make the Classic team look good.

5 Likes

LMAOOOOO :clown_face:

6 Likes

such a circus lmao…

Lol absolute cluster.

Is there future plans to make changes since it was said the buffs felt stronger than intended?

Honk Honk! Resto Cat will take the Ws were we can though.

It’s kind of insulting when someone at Blizzard mentions “player feedback.” You ignore a good 99% of what’s posted on this forum, not responding to it, not doing anything about it, and rarely ever using the forum itself.

4 Likes

Thank you for listening!

1 Like