Druid Tuning - April 10

Greetings all!

We are making a follow-up change on the Omen of Clarity adjustment we made last week. We found the change that prevented Gift of the Wild from trigging Omen of Clarity was unnecessary, and will have a negative impact on Balance Druids, so that change is being reverted. The Bear threat multiplier has also been raised slightly.

• Omen of Clarity now triggers from Gift of the Wild.
  • Slightly increased Bear threat multiplier to compensate for reduction to Naturalist.
13 Likes

PvP? Hello?

72 Likes

Can you just remove all the changes you have made to feral in the last week instead?

53 Likes

What about PVPers?

37 Likes

why grief pvpers

38 Likes

Please just revert the original buff if your intended course of action is to nerf feral in PvP as well as beartanks. I would rather just continue to bear/flower weave than take a PvP / tank hit that seems like a band-aid fix for a PvE DPS buff that wasn’t even live for more than a week. Honestly, not becoming of a multi-billion dollar company to be so wishy washy with design choices. Someone likened it to a kid playing with toys in another thread, and I have to agree.

21 Likes

How much threat was increased? 1% 5% Did you even test any of these changes at all before slamming them out?

23 Likes

revert all changes please

22 Likes

Cats own in arena this is for the best

2 Likes

Thank you for the well thought, well discussed and heavily tested changes made within a holiday weeks time. I am sure the hours of testing done on the ptr and the communication lines with the sim developers were very thorough.

30 Likes

quiet down mage

6 Likes

Revert all changes please

17 Likes

i would rather bearweave than have these changes

24 Likes

Hello Blizzard,

You are drunk, please revert the changes you you. Thanks.

20 Likes

Bite me for 10k one more time and see what happens kid I know some moves that’ll get you wiggling

1 Like

clown change from a clown company, blue post going live after clickbait YouTubers already covered it.

17 Likes

Lol, you don’t say…

3 Likes

Hello Blizzard, some of us actually engage in PvP. It’s really nice how you completely disregard any reference of how this change will affect PvPwhich is about 50% of feral play… I’m sure you know this thank you so much for ruining my experience and still taking my money. You have ruined retail PvP with 50% ret paladin participation… I understand you cannot make everyone happy but at least address the PvP side of things ? try to?

18 Likes

Address PvP Nerf

14 Likes

This is the last bullet point that Blizzard must respond to. They accommodated tank threat apparently which indicates more awareness than I thought they put into the Naturalist nerf.