Noblegarden Springs to Life This Week!

Noblegarden Springs to Life This Week!

Don your bunny ears and get hopping—Noblegarden is in full bloom from April 1 through April 8. It's the time for hunting eggs, eating delicious chocolate, and collecting toys and pets!

View Full Article

6 Likes

The dragon with the basket in its mouth is cute. :dracthyr_love_animated:

6 Likes

why does the event begin after Easter is over

6 Likes

Where are the eggs? Not in Falconwing or Razor hill or Sunstrider Isle.

1 Like

Did y’all know that we’ve been coloring eggs since the late 12th - early 13th century? Yep, but not as crazy as you might think. Eggs were a forbidden food during Lent. Hmmm, what to do with all these damned eggs? Oh, hey, let’s preserve them by boiling them and, uh, yeah let’s color them. How cool is that?

2 Likes

having trouble placing magnificently-painted egg — It won’t let me use it anywhere I click.

1 Like

Anyone been able to get the egg behind the Mail box in Goldshire…no matter what angle I use all I get is the mail box flag …if that is true with others then that egg placement needs to be fixed…its a wasted egg.

1 Like

someone said to turn on the interact key. too much effort imo for just one egg spawn, i ignore it

1 Like

Can we mog the bunny ears year-round yet? Or should I not bother to grind eggs?

5 Likes

don’t bother

2 Likes

Where’s the new pvp brawl or world quest for this event?? Please update these kind of events during future patches with new Instance, World and PvP content…

1 Like

Omg the eggs are personal tap I’ve gotten so many eggs!

5 Likes

Still say they should of put the eggs all though out the zone …and you physically had to search for them all over the zone not just run around a some bldg like in Goldshire…it would of made this event more fun I feel.

1 Like

Eggs are no longer SINGLE tap! They last long enough a few people can tap them and get them. No more camping and being fast enough to click it first. This is a much needed change to this holiday event.

Thank you!!!

Also the Dragon egg basket is cute. Will get from vendor for 200 chocolates or maybe an egg?

Hoppy egg hunting everyone!

Tip - turn on your interact key and set it to something easy to reach. The wheel pops up and makes egg looting easy. Esp easy as a druid to fly around and loot them.

10 Likes

This is an about time change.

2 Likes

Uh I just opened an egg and a SL ghost came out. That was strange.

2 Likes

Uh? Sure it is not from some trinket in your bag?

I have 104 to open for my first batch! Here goes.

2 Likes

LOL stop hexing your eggs Fuzzbutt…lol

3 Likes

I don’t have one of those on the toon I’m doing it on. It may have been someone else’s but it didn’t die and fade away like it always does with that accursed keepsake.

Idk was weird.

2 Likes

That reminds me, I should get the rabbit polymorph.

2 Likes