Noblegarden Springs to Life This Week!

It worked in Stormwind for me, wasn’t able to place it in Elf village.

Also, to the other poster, you can click the one under the mailbox, you just have to angle it right.

1 Like

Chocolates also now stack over 200! Better and better. The event is now actually fun for everyone. People don’t need the fastest connection to tap first. They don’t need as much bag space to get the chocolates for the achievements and vendors.

This is how it should have been for a long time. They made it FUN! Also really welcoming to folks who are new and did not know how and when to camp the eggs.

4 Likes

Orthodox Easter is this upcoming Sunday. Besides why are 11 more days of “Christmas” after Christmas Day? It doesn’t have to be a 1-day Celebration.

1 Like

eggxactly :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well the new toy is cute and all the Egg baskets for our Drakes in Dragon Flight but only problem is you only see it when your flying …once you land it goes away…that is kind of a huge let down now…why can’t the basket been seen while on the ground…sigh…

2 Likes

Use an Interact Key keybinding.

As you look around, you will see the gears popup. When that happens, press the interact key.

Takes just a few seconds to get it setup, and totally worth it.

1 Like

In some instances, you will see the gears BEFORE seeing the egg!

1 Like

Please let us transmog the bunny ears throughout the full year

2 Likes

There is also a macro that I used to make it a little easier. It was /use eggNameGoesHere, I put that on 1 and 2 and alternated. There’s also an auto-open boxes addon somewhere but I forgot the name!

Also please let us do the bunny ears year-round :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone else finding the re-spawn time of eggs ridiculously slow? I’m farming in Kharanos and after a full circuit I’m just sat around waiting for them to re-spawn… my egg basket also doesn’t have the speed increase this year… I farm this event, in this spot yearly but this is a bit of a let down.

2 Likes

It is really slow. I had to go on my mage and portal rotate the towns.

2 Likes

the original egg basket is just a cosmetic now.

you’ll need to use the Eagger Basket for the speed boost.

1 Like

Maybe it is based on the rate of activity? I was in Goldshire and it was rather populated. They don’t spawn instantly, but are rather fast. Now that they are not single tap and multiple people can use them, it is faster to just keep moving around and picking them up. Use the interact button if you want it even faster.

1 Like

So close to the dragon! Im 5 away from her!

1 Like

Wait really?!

1 Like

Yes its easy. Just use a controller.

1 Like

The rate might be based on activity but there are 3 of us here now and we’re all just standing about waiting on respawns.

Like I said, I’m doing a circuit, I’m not just farming 1 egg over and over lol.

1 Like

Why does it matter? It’s not like actual easter is celebrated in WoW

i thought yall where going to make holiday improvements
mindless egg collect