Blues News: April 7, 2023

Blues News: April 7, 2023

Stay up to date when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions from the official World of Warcraft forums.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Sweet. They read!

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

This is going to be a pretty short segment of news. If it’s about your conversations with us on the forums.

8 Likes

Kind of cool to see a summary for the week in one spot. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

“Blues News” mystery solved! … hunh, contains exactly what it says on the tin. Well, I feel silly for overthinking it.

1 Like

Hey, I’ll take highlights or threads they are monitoring. Even if it’s two or three

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

4 Likes

I’m disappointed. I was waiting for Blue to leave a clue before she skidooed.

4 Likes

Thanks. Anyway to state if you are actively monitoring any specific class or spec that is underpeforming in any specific form of content? For example, Dev evoker in PvP?

Sounds like a skill issue. - Ion

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure the point of this.

1 Like

Lol, thanks. That’s helpful :smile:

1 Like

Should be called blues clues as we find clues to where blues actually have discussions with us :rofl: :paw_prints: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Are we talking about the tech support or customer service forums?

Not sure when this happened.

2 Likes

It’s for the people who don’t read the forums. It’s good.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to communicate with us even if it is something many may already know shows you are trying. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Must be like where’s Waldo.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the discussion about why so many S2 tier sets are underperforming compared to S1 tier sets, with 4 weeks left until their release.

They release stuff and then we test it on the live realms and they nerf or buff.

It’s been like this for awhile now. No need to wait.

:scream:

This makes me sadge.

We are only going to get two more PTR test cycles for the new dungeons and they’re making weird and radical changes that likely haven’t gone through very serious internal QA. That’s very sus. Billion dollar IP and this is their setup?

We got extremely lucky that 10.0 ended up as good as it did I guess. And even then to be fair it was very rough from a tuning point of view.

People are just so quick to forget. It’s very strange.

I experienced many issues, bugs, exploiters, bad pc performance, etc on DF launch.
I thought the launch experience was way worse than Shadowlands.

And it took them almost 6 months to fix the stuttering and lock ups people were having with the 10.0 client.

I just can’t act like it was good, at all. :confused: I wish I had your experience though!

1 Like