Blues News: April 7, 2023

I had fun with this patch.

:man_shrugging:

This is a very welcome addition to the Blog features! I am all for more communication and a round up of notable forum topics is certainly fantastic, esp for those who don’t have time to read all the forums every day.

It may not mention everything that every person cares about, but that is impossible anyway, and weekly roundup types of summaries are a step in the right direction.

3 Likes

3 Likes

One thing that I think would be nice for devastation evoker is with our new talents and set in 10.1 is a fade or misdirect. watching M+ of them and they do great damage and in raid but they rip aggro like it is their full time job. Buffing tank aggro won’t fix the problem at all because in live they got the same issue.

Fiiiiinally a/o 06 Apr

Enemies and NPCs

Rare enemies in the Forbidden Reach now drop Storm Sigils.

The raid tier only lists 5pcs on the tooltip none of which are feet.

I upgraded to the culottes via vendor and storm sigil and only have the feet remaining those will have to also be via the vendor and storm sigils. If they can’t change to raid 395 they will have to do as mythic 395 and I’ll change the head from mythic to raid for 4 pc on both.

Naturally I’m expecting the raid culottes (pants) token to drop via a rare elite any time now as only ones dropping were slots which I had already fully upgraded. The feet though; I need the sigils and am loathe to wait much more. This will get me the 395 ones by Saturday from only two sigils currently in inventory.

So sad with this META ! all week change the meta … only have LOCK DEMON , RETRI , X X XXX quening so are bad experience struck all time on 2.3cr playing BRAINS comps ! Rip all comp in the game … have only LOCK, RETRI, SHAMAN ! LOCK RETRI MW ! ALL FINDER ON LFG THIS COMP`S lfmaoo ! blizzard please need change the DEVS pvp xD ! Holynka is bad pvp dev

you need to urgently end CUTTOFF … ALL sitting at the rate you took and are not playing and then you play in ALTS and disturb the people who play every day and look for a team too much! general stands still on the ladder waiting to go up and playing in alt ! need to change this outdated system

Don’t yall have to talk to players for it to be a discussion?

And no twitter don’t count