This Week in WoW: April 3, 2023

This Week in WoW: April 3, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Mark Your Calendars: Embers of Neltharion Goes Live May 2!

View Full Article

15 Likes

Embers of Neltharion Goes Live May 2

Dragonflight Season 2 begins the week of May 9

6 Likes

Yikes!

clamps my mouth shut before I say something that gets mis-interpreted as complaining about too much content

5 Likes

In Palpatine’s voice: sooner than expected…

5 Likes

The fact we have a release date for the new raid is amazing. Sooner then I expected

1 Like

Not bad, not bad.

So when is one of the season 2 dungeons, ya know vortex pinnacle, going to be tested? And are we going to be extremely rapid with tuning mythic+ affixes before launch? This feels way too soon for how much is still needed.

3 Likes

Since it was mentioned on this article, I would like to take this moment to have Darkmoon Faire turned into Darkmoon Park. Make it year round and add in periodic changes that would be in theme with the park such as a FF7 Arena or other mini-games seen throughout WoW.

(Also, props on the constant and more frequent updates)

7 Likes

Get ready for the rapid fire Brackenhide nerfs and hotfixes.

4 Likes

how am i supposed to take a break when you keep doing this
you maniacs!

2 Likes

Ooo, patches be flying.

Not to be a downer but I think I need to get into raiding or progression or something because 10.1 isn’t showing much in terms of interestiing open world content and professions are still a mess.

1 Like

Is Neltharion Deathwing?

Perhaps. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

What is “Blues News” on April 7th? I’m not familiar with that term.

1 Like

AH! CUBE!

Sprays the human with a squirt bottle

5 Likes

I was just wondering that myself. If I had to take a stab, I’m thinking it might be something like the TWAB (This Week at Bungie) that Bungie does for Destiny 2 every Thursday, or the Devstream #XXX that Digital Extremes does for Warframe. Basically, actually communicating and being open with your community. If that’s the case, we’ll see how long it lasts.

Lol, I’ve been on “break” since the second or third week of VotI. I suspect it would be much the same with this patch. Long gone are the days of Legion when there was enough meaningful and engaging content in between major patches.

2 Likes

Ya’ll better get on deleting these M+ affixes real quick if you want things to turn out well.

6 Likes

Gallywix buys out Silas Darkmoon and turns the DMF into the WoW version of the Gold Saucer.

DO IT BLIZZARD

With season 2 coming in a month, where is the crimson gladiator pennant toy???