[Promotion Ending] WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

[Promotion Ending] WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

We’re teaming up with Amazon Prime Gaming once again for a special offer. For a limited time, Prime Gaming subscribers can obtain a fearsome mount!

View Full Article

14 Likes

Whoo hoo!!! That was a great present

2 Likes

Swift Spectral Tiger next :purple_heart:

19 Likes

Not sure why there are 2 threads up for this but just got my bear!
:dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Bring Mighty Caravan Brutosaur back !!!

14 Likes

This is a cool thing to do but PLEASE let us switch which account we use moving forward…I’m a mount collector and I got really excited seeing this and when I claimed the reward I didn’t see my brother’s battlenet was connected (he doesn’t play a single Blizzard game anymore so I’m not sure why he bothered connecting it). Now he’s going to get every single reward in the future when he can’t use them and doesn’t want them. I can understand if I missed out on this one because I already “claimed” it but never ever being able to rectify that mistake? Really heartbreaking as a collector.

5 Likes

Add the brutosaur as the next drop. :dracthyr_love_animated:

10 Likes

Keep on dreaming there :rofl:

2 Likes

I mean it’s worth less than most tcg so might as well eventually.

6 Likes

Uhh this got posted twice? :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks, claimed it.

2 Likes

WOOT! Thank you! :star_struck:

2 Likes

No its not worth less then any TCG mount…the last time it was in BMAH it went for 10 Million right off…same amount some of the other regarded TCG have gone for.

1 Like

Amazing! I bet everyone’s super excited. :beer: :beers: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Dang, that’s like a fifth of a tiger. :dracthyr_crylaugh: Also bruto is bugged and not popping on bmah.

3 Likes

Thanks I got this in 2 clicks.

1 Like

Keep going with these Blizz :grin: I believe the majority of players love it. I have a couple of tcg mounts and you can hand them out I don’t mind at all. I just want a complete collection. Ty!

I guess this explains the prior twitch drops. I was wondering how they’d monetize it.

1 Like

The Magic Rooster egg TCG mount has gone for 10 million on the regular AH …I haven’t seen it for less then 7 million ever since they raise amount of gold we can have per toon.

Rooster isn’t sold on the AH due to the gold cap when it’s worth like 25-35m.